project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
24 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member
Default Re: The Walking Dead (PC/Console Game)

As I've already stated multiple times; yes, it is good! Just finished downloading the second episode. Wish me luck!
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:00 PM   #12
Whitewatch

I finished the second episode, some of the events can be predictable, but most of the time i was ike "What the Fuck !".
This one is really good, much more then the first one.
Whitewatch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #13
[R-DEV]AfterDune
PR:BF2 Lead Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Just played the first episode. Really interesting game . I like the way they set this up.

Don't know how replayable this all is, as in, how different will the game be if you make completely different choices, but perhaps I haven't played enough yet - or that makes more of a difference when you get all episodes.

Anyways, a nice to play game, different from others and feels more like a movie/series you're playing a character in, where you make your own choices and such. I like it .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]AfterDune is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #14
Zemciugas

SPOILER, read at your own risk.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
How do you guys get past the scene were Brenda haves the other chick at gunpoint and tells you to go away? Tried doing nothing or moving slowly and she just ends up shooting me as soon as I get close enough :/ There are no options to do anything else.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Zemciugas; 07-01-2012 at 12:49 PM..
Old 07-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #15
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

I finished episode 2 as well. It's kind of like episode 1 where it starts a bit slow and you feel like you don't want to play it. Luckily the intensity increases, and you're having fun again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemciugas View Post
Spoiler for Episode 2:
SPOILER, read at your own risk.

How do you guys get past the scene were Brenda haves the other chick at gunpoint and tells you to go away? Tried doing nothing or moving slowly and she just ends up shooting me as soon as I get close enough :/ There are no options to do anything else.
Spoiler for Episode 2:

All I did was taking small steps towards her until she told me to stop. Don't move too fast though, she'll kill you. Just take it slow and you'll make it.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #16
Pantera

Saw this a while back on Xbox Live.

The only crap thing about the Xbox version is i have to buy each episode separately as they are released

Is it the same with the Steam version?

Not sure if i should buy it on xbox or PC - my PC specs dont even meet the minimum (gfx card is old on this one) but the rest is ok.

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #17
Zemciugas

Restarted the game, works fine now, must have bugged or smth.

Zemciugas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #18
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Pantera View Post
The only crap thing about the Xbox version is i have to buy each episode separately as they are released

Is it the same with the Steam version?
Not quite sure. I payed once for episode 1 and 2 (24.99 Euros). It says I have unlocked every achievement, so I guess the next episode will be sold separately from the first ones?
Old 07-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #19
Draakon
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Pantera View Post
Not sure if i should buy it on xbox or PC - my PC specs dont even meet the minimum (gfx card is old on this one) but the rest is ok.
On my old HD 3450 GPU, it ran at 20+ FPS fine.

Qaiex: My solution was to not have twitter. You should try it. Feels good, and I don't miss any information that was worth hearing in the first place, since nothing on twitter ever is.
Draakon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:10 AM   #20
Zemciugas

Quote:
Originally Posted by saXoni View Post
Not quite sure. I payed once for episode 1 and 2 (24.99 Euros). It says I have unlocked every achievement, so I guess the next episode will be sold separately from the first ones?
On Steam it says that you get all 5 episodes for 25$. The game updates automaticly as they get released, probably comes with the achievments aswell.

Zemciugas is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
dead, game, pc or console, walking