project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
27 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 07:23 AM   #1
English_infidel

Default YouTube vid length

Hello men. I want to put a full pr round up on YouTube,problem being I want to put it up as 1 vid... How do you get a hour plus video up in hd? Do I need a certain account type ie. with mass vid views or can I just stick it on, really dont want to put it up in 7 10miniute parts but if I have to I have to... Am I just being a mong and missing something simple or is my account not up to scratch?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
English_infidel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #2
[R-CON]Psyrus
PR:BF2 Contributor
Default Re: YouTube vid length

Quote:
Originally Posted by English_infidel View Post
Hello men. I want to put a full pr round up on YouTube,problem being I want to put it up as 1 vid... How do you get a hour plus video up in hd? Do I need a certain account type ie. with mass vid views or can I just stick it on, really dont want to put it up in 7 10miniute parts but if I have to I have to... Am I just being a mong and missing something simple or is my account not up to scratch?
I believe your account will have the time restrictions unlocked when it's been open for a rather long time, and you've uploaded some other videos.

It took ~3 years for mine to have the time restrictions lifted, although that may have just been because they weren't removing them before that point.

About 1 year after that they started pushing the video monetization.
[R-CON]Psyrus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:27 AM   #3
Mora

Like Psyrus is saying you need to have your account be able to upload more then 15mins videos. If you have that option it will show this on the upload page:

Start a new youtube account if you dont have it. When i started a new youtube account i could upload more then 15min right away. But don't get strikes because that will remove it. But if you're lucky like me they remove the strikes after a year or so.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

|
Last edited by Mora; 06-25-2012 at 09:34 AM..
Old 06-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #4
mangeface
Supporting Member

Or you can verify your account with a phone. I believe that's how I did it with mine...cause I was in perfect standing with numerous videos (over 5) for over 3 years and mine was never unlocked.

<-USMC, that is

mangeface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:25 AM   #5
English_infidel

cheers lads i found the little baby and i can do it.
Mr happy

Old 06-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #6
Cassius

Announce the posted video with much fanfare. And a word of advice, make a directors cut to edit out the downtime O: .

|TG|cap_Kilgore

Cassius is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #7
English_infidel

Cheers mate will do, my power sup blew up so it won't get done till I get another...

Tags
length, vid, youtube