project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 04:41 AM   #1
Ivycao
Default how do you transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...
Old 06-12-2012, 05:26 AM   #2
WelshManDan

Default Re: how do you transfer photos from iphone to pc?

Thank you for contacting Project Reality technical assistant.

In order to transfer purchases from an iPhone to your pc you must first, obviously, plug your iPhone into the pc. To do this, follow these easy steps:

Plug IPhone connector end of USB cable into iPhone
Plug USB end of USB cable into pc

Okay now that that's done, we need to transfer the photos.

Upon plugging in your phone, after a short installation of the device software, a notification will pop up allowing you to open the "camera" (usually called something such as DCIM) folder. This is where all IPhone photos are stored.

To transfer, copy the photos to your PC.

In the event that these images were not taken by an iPhone camera, such as if someone sends you a picture message, then you will need to access that pictures original destination on the iPhone, and select "save picture". This will then move it into your photo gallery.

Hope this helps,
PR technical Assistant
Old 06-12-2012, 06:03 AM   #3
cyberzomby

Technical Assistant shows the old-skool way.

The new skool way is downloading Wifi photo. If you have a Wifi network you can access the photo's on your iPhone through the URL the app gives you

Just wanted to give you a fast alternative if you only want to access one or two photos.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:27 AM   #4
Steeps
Supporting Member

Precisely what WelshManDan said, or you could even use iCloud to transfer photos to all devices and computers over a wifi network at any time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #5
[R-DEV]motherdear
PR:BF2 Developer

Alternatively use the wonderfull software called dropbox that everyone should have by default really

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto: "Talking squad level tactics in bed is actually a little known aphrodisiac"
[R-CON]Pantera : "maybe you might learn that we are not super intelligent beings chained in UKF's basement being forced to work on this".
Old 06-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
hiberNative

seriously. itunes is such an amazingly backwards-retarded overcomplicated software when it comes to transferign files into or out of an iphone.

they should just trash itunes and begin from scratch with something that has as easy to grasp interface as iOS.

-
Old 06-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
Murphy

Trash itunes? They make so much money with that overly complicated POS program I doubt that will ever happen...

Old 06-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #8
Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
Trash itunes? They make so much money with that overly complicated POS program I doubt that will ever happen...
really? how?

I use DiskAid: DiskAid the iPhone, iPad & iPod Transfer Tool for PC & Mac

Old 06-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #9
Smiddey723

Send a message via MSN to Smiddey723 Send a message via Yahoo to Smiddey723

https://www.dropbox.com/home

best way i know or knew, before i dropped my iPhone down the shitter

.:2p:.Smiddey
Old 06-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #10
Murphy

.....cannot believe that question was just asked. I hope I'm misunderstanding and this is coming down to you wondering how/why itunes complicates file transers.

Closed Thread

Tags
iphone, photos, transfer