project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2012, 03:27 AM   #1
mp50967
Default some help on youtube

Hey guys, I've recently made a gaming montage video and I need some likes and comments on it for a contest! Please give me any advice or feedback on the video, its the first video I've ever made. Some good pr action in there :P.
hope you enjoy:
gaming montage | Game Booster - YouTube
mp50967 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:00 AM   #2
masterceo

Default Re: some help on youtube

That's a pretty bad montage. There is virtually no editing the the music choice is beyond terrible. Sure, I like "Sail" but it doesn't fit the video at all. Also, half of the time you're "owning" bots.

that's how a real fragvideo looks like
YouTube Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Priby:Why cant i be norwegian?
H.sta:becouse we are a specially selected bunch of people created by god to show how awsome mankind can be
masterceo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:33 AM   #3
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator

good work mp5. I agree with master on one thing that it could have used a bit more editing but other then that I enjoyed our video. I thought the music fitted quite nicely .

Now on to masterceo, that video was horrible, I can't stand videos like that. And master, the video in the OP is not about 'fragvideo yeah yeah', it's a gaming montage. And I rather look a video with no editing that those lazy text and video effects in that one. Good god, that a horrible video.

mp5 I liked your video, good lock with further editing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Mineral is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:40 AM   #4
masterceo

I should of remembered to put quotation marks around real.

H.sta:becouse we are a specially selected bunch of people created by god to show how awsome mankind can be
Old 06-09-2012, 05:43 AM   #5
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator

yes you should have Or posted an actual good one.

[R-DEV]Mineral is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:07 AM   #6
masterceo

I quite enjoy Mora's videos, his choice of music really fits the type of gameplay and he makes sure that the editing really "feels" the beat of the music which sets the tempo.

YouTube Video

Old 06-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #7
Sgt. Mahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterceo View Post

that's how a real fragvideo looks like
YouTube Video
Haha.. I had to laugh. If this video wasn't made for the irony it has to be one of the most annoying and crappiest frag videos I've ever seen.

Edit: Ahh like "real".. I get it now

Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading
Sgt. Mahi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #8
Pvt.LHeureux
Project Normandy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Mahi View Post
Haha.. I had to laugh. If this video wasn't made for the irony it has to be one of the most annoying and crappiest frag videos I've ever seen.

Edit: Ahh like "real".. I get it now
Yeah MasterCeo was being sarcastic.

Otherwise your video is good, no crazy after effects and editing. Just gameplay.

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #9
Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp50967 View Post
Hey guys, I've recently made a gaming montage video and I need some likes and comments on it for a contest! Please give me any advice or feedback on the video, its the first video I've ever made. Some good pr action in there :P.
hope you enjoy:
gaming montage | Game Booster - YouTube
I liked it Good luck

And yeah Mora does make some good frag vids

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:18 PM   #10
mp50967

It would've taken me a year if i wanted to do editing :P I don't know how to do video editing, like my post said, It was my first video that I have ever made. I don't even have video editing software, so it was out of the question. I downloaded fraps and made the video in 2 days so I had to set up some bots just to get the right clips. The point of the video was to show that there is minimum lag in games, not really that I'm a sick 1337 fragger with sick video editing skills. Thanks for the likes though, much appreciated!
mp50967 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
youtube