project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #41
[R-DEV]Adriaan
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Post scary stuff and talk about it

"Read this comic" they said, "it'll be fun" they said...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Adriaan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #42
CroCop
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaiex View Post

Read this comic. Trust me, it'll be fun. :3
Posts relevance to this discussion = zero

Poster failed to read the thread (or more specifically, the previous page)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CroCop is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #43
Psyko

i used to have a nightmare where i was teleported and ended up stuck in a wall. would get it every time i had a high temperature or had flu.

Thanks for all the hard work PR team!
Psyko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #44
Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaiex View Post

Read this comic. Trust me, it'll be fun. :3

English link. It has been posted in this thread before Qaiex.

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #45
Zeno

Send a message via MSN to Zeno Send a message via Skype™ to Zeno

Girls

[R-DEV]Ninja2dan:
Not having a spotter is like masturbating with a cheese grater...mildly amusing at first, but generally painful and bloody in the end.
Zeno is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #46
[R-CON]rodrigoma
PR:BF2 Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturus_Shielder View Post
Like I promised, I have a few stories that I have yet to find a plausible explanation.

I'll share a few.

One night - around 1 am - I came home with a couple of friends and we sat on the building stairs. At one point I started listening to what seemed to be jazz music all the way up there. Considering that me and my family were the only ones living in the building, I instantly assumed that it came from my house that is in the last floor. My father is more into blues and rock so I took it as him trying new things.
At one point, both my friends tell me what it seemed like erudite music, maybe jazz. We had a long discussion, around 1 hour or so, and the music was gone by the time I went to sleep.

The next day I asked my father about his newfound interest for jazz or wtv the hell it was. He curved his eyebrow and told me that he went to sleep early for work, around 10 pm. No one was up by that time.

Have in mind that I didn't share with my friends what I thought it was or that I even noticed the music. They mentioned it first. Meaning that we all listened to the same thing according to the description given.

Another case involves my father as well. I was playing in the computer when I came into my bedroom with wide open eyes and told me that the lever that closes the flux of water was turned off. Mid-shower. Have in mind that me and my father were unable to use that wheel like lever because it was rusty and it took us around 2 to 3 minutes to fully turn that shit to the other extreme with the help of a wrench.
What scared my father is how the little wheel beside the bathtub was turned off so fast. He asked me multiple times if it was a prank. He couldn't let that go for days to come.

For years I had to endure scratching like sounds in the ceiling ranging from 10 pm to late hours. Sometimes I would get so fed up, that I would take a flashlight and go up there (an abandoned floor in which we had the keys given by the landlord btw) along with my father. We were never able to find out what caused it. There were no scratches on the floor or holes despite the 2 entries being barricaded - due to a experimentation of ours -. We considered that there might be a gap on the entire floor that allows the passage of rats and the like. That was a motive of concern so we went to the city hall and looked at the plans only to find out there was none. Such a fact was confirmed by experts when they went there to evaluate the building.

All my family have heard ballroom like noises. Whispers. Electronical devices being turned on and TV and Stereo volume decreasing out of the blue. Even chills up their spine in what they presumed was someone behind them. But since there's nothing factual about this, I always disregarded them.

Personally, I was never afraid or ever felt a negative vibe. My friends were always scared to come to my house because it was old as hell and proper of a horror movie. For me, it was my home since 6 years old so I never shared that feeling. Heck, even today I like old houses. It fascinates me somewhat.
i think all portuguese old houses suffer from the same haunt, rats
mine has the same and i im quite used to hear them run around on the roof or even one that came out a hole and stared at me , no one moved lol

I find the sleeping paralysis intresting as i had quite a few incidents when i was younger, i first found what it was ina documentary where it called a japanese name and added a scary women standing next to the bed. i never felt saw that woman but I was unable to move an inch and as i sleep facing down i had the feeling i couldnt breath and couldnt shout however hard i tried, it a truly horrible feeling.
one time however i felt a hand touching me in the foot after waking up at the middle of the night, i never found out what that was

[R-CON]rodrigoma is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:34 PM   #47
Qaiex

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Pantera View Post

English link. It has been posted in this thread before Qaiex.
It was posted back in January in the Awesome/Omg/Wtf thread as well.
Qaiex is online now Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #48
Stealthgato

I thought there was gonna be tentacle rape for a second.

Stealthgato is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #49
WelshManDan

In regards to the zombie thing, I am genuinely scared.

Zombies are my one true fear, and reading that news piece I can't think of anything else.

Since when does LSD or cocaine turn you into a cannibal?

Being shot 6 times, tearing the flesh off a mans face, growling at the officer, either it's an elaborate joke (and he wasn't really eating the man) which went very badly wrong, or it's zombies. No middle ground.

To all of the PC masterace that decided to ignore the outdoors, probably a good idea to go do some cardio, Rule #1!
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:45 AM   #50
hiberNative

mandan, maybe you should google some side effects of PCP before filling your bunker.

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
post, scary, stuff, talk