project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
17 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #61
Scandicci
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scandicci
Default Re: Ground Branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsonedecker View Post
Thanks. Any help you and the others could give in spreading the word would be much appreciated.
I watched SideStrafe's youtube video talking about the game and pledged 25$ immediately.

I really hope this gets off the ground. It looks wonderful. Best of luck to Blackfoot, Sonedecker and company. Less than three days to go.

__________________________________________________ _________________

If it's worth shooting once, shoot it again.
Scandicci is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #62
Scandicci
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scandicci
Default Re: Ground Branch (PC Game)

I am bumping this to the top. For those of you, and there are many of you, that spoke of backing this in this thread be sure that you actually did back this. The Kickstarter will expire in just 4 hours. They are at 25% right now but a good showing in the kickstarter, even if unsuccessful, may gain some traction that can propel this project into reality. Check out the website GroundBranch.com – Official website | BlackFoot Studios squad based tactical shooter and then make your choice. At this point pledging $15 USD for this project will most certainly mean that you will never be charged. Kickstarter will only actually charge you if the goal is reached, and again they are 75% (300K USD) short and there are just 4 hours left.

This is a gamer's game. It is an indie project that cares about making a complete game without pandering to the AAA title masses that we all avoid at all costs.

This project is the epitomy of what PR is all about: unforgiving game mechanics that encourage realism and gameplay over arcade style shooters with costly DLCs and add-ons to go to the coffers of game publisher executives.

Check it out and if you like what you see, pledge some quan with really not strings attached.

__________________________________________________ _________________

If it's worth shooting once, shoot it again.
Scandicci is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #63
[R-COM]rushn
Support Technician
Supporting Member

they failed their goal 111,111 out of 425,00

a shame really online news outlets should have covered this more
[R-COM]rushn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #64
ledanek

so, unfortunate that the KS did not reach enough Tactical FPS players.
everyday, ever since the conclusion of the KS, new members are posting that they heard this news too late and it wasn't marketed properly/wisely.... don't blame the two guys trying to give our dream game. There's only so much two ppl can do, specially when marketing is not their specialty.

Anyway, they need help with some survey that may help market this properly.

It's only 6 questions.... Ground Branch Kickstarter Survey

please DO PASS this survey around.
again, advance thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ledanek is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #65
ledanek

Talking Re: Ground Branch (PC Game)

Quote:
Due to a dose of Real Life?, I did not have it in me to do updates or socialize much in the past few weeks. Thankfully, things have a progressed and much of the stress is gone.

On the bright side, one way I deal with stress is to distract myself by coding? a lot. I?ve done everything from updating more loadout and UI related code (booo!) to gametypes and AI (woohoo!).

As a result, you can run around with a custom loadout in a round based gametype firing off rounds in the distance and watch the bullets trajectory traced out by a debug line. It is not with out its issues (see image below) but is a great feeling to finally be shooting again.
update

corrected ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by ledanek; 05-26-2013 at 12:48 AM.. Reason: I almost got gang-rape by mod for not using quote =P
Old 05-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #66
[R-DEV]Spec
Lead Forum Moderator

Just to be clear, you're quoting the Devs, right? You're not involved in making the game? Please use quote tags just to avoid confusion then

Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature! || If you need help or have a question, feel free to contact me via

[R-DEV]Spec is online now Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #67
ledanek

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]Spec View Post
Just to be clear, you're quoting the Devs, right? You're not involved in making the game? Please use quote tags just to avoid confusion then
hehehe...sorry, had too much coffee last night

yes, was quoting the Dev's post.
I only share enthusiasm part

Old 06-07-2013, 11:38 PM   #68
ledanek

June Update

Old 07-01-2013, 03:08 AM   #69
ledanek

FOV settings

YouTube Video

Last edited by [R-DEV]Spec; 07-01-2013 at 08:59 AM..
Old 07-01-2013, 06:54 AM   #70
jerkzilla

That looks pretty bitching.

One thing though, shouldn't they move the magnified scope image towards the middle of the scope so that you can see the inside of the tube when you're not sighted in? I don't really know what an ACOG is like to look through in real life but right now, it looks like the thing projects an image on a screen rather that being a purely lens based device. It's nice that they have realistically zooming sights anyway.

This signature is here due to lack of imagination.
jerkzilla is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
branch, game, ground