project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
01 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
Spyker2041
Project Reality Beta Tester

Send a message via Skype™ to Spyker2041
Default Ati reduces prices of 7700 series cards (supposedly)

Apparent reduction in price of 7000 (sorry about title) series cards to compete with nvidia, cant find many sources officially for this but saw it here

However on UK sites you can get OC 7770 for ?110 now, not sure if this was the case before but...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Take a look at my gameplay vids -->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Spyker2041; 04-22-2012 at 06:37 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
mangeface
Supporting Member

Default Re: Ati reduces prices of 7700 series cards (supposedly)

They did. I have a XFX Radeon HD 7970 Black Edition that I bought for $550 off of Newegg, and now it's $500.

Newegg.com - XFX FX-797A-TNBC Radeon HD 7970 Black Edition 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

I should've waited for the nvidia cards to come out to see what may happen. I just built the rig 2 months ago.

<-USMC, that is

mangeface is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
7700, ati, cards, prices, reduces, series, supposedly