project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
29 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #41
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Yahoo to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Skype™ to sweedensniiperr
Default Re: Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars (PC Game)

where can i get into organized matches in this game? that's the only reason i'm willing to buy it for.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #42
Rissien
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Rissien Send a message via Skype™ to Rissien

You need to join a Regiment.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Rissien is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #43
[R-COM]Arc_Shielder
PR Community Faction Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissien View Post
Isn't that the same thing as joining a clan? Putting extra hours for training and stuff?

Last edited by [R-COM]Arc_Shielder; 05-02-2012 at 03:13 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #44
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Yahoo to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Skype™ to sweedensniiperr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissien View Post
so where do i do that then? isn't there some kind of website where everything is organised?

sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #45
Rissien
Supporting Member

Regiments basically are clans, but are based around this game specifically along with their ranking structure. Pretty much just play in any regular server see if any are recruiting. Have regular training sessions I personally cant attend most of my own regiments because they are always scheduled when I have class/work but ive been in a few line battles. Just got promoted from Cadet to Soldat the other day.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Old 05-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #46
Murphy

Really tried to get into warband but it CTDs like a boss and the melee is soo awkward is frustrates me beyond belief. Glad I didn't spend much on the game, even though I see a bunch of OD-S guys play every now and then I can't get into it.

Another issue, do you guys have sound at all? Or just like the odd clink/horse trot?

Murphy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #47
Rissien
Supporting Member

Never CTD'd sound always works fine. melee is simply click and move the mouse in the direction to attack. Bayonets are only up and down though, blocking is the same, just right click instead.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Old 05-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #48
Murphy

Ya I've played the game enough to know how combat works but it just feels really unnatural in practice. I have W7 and really wish there was some sound, might have to do with my sound-card I'll have to check for driver updates I suppose. The CTD issue only seems to happen in the single player campaign, I haven't played online a whole lot though.

I guess part of me kind of wishes it played more like Chivalry as I have grown accustomed to they way fighting works in that game. I've yet to totally write the game off as I am obsessed with the whole era (not so much the Napoleonic, but the Medieval) , I just wish it was working properly because I can see where the fun is I just can't break through the frustrations.

Murphy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:30 AM   #49
Rissien
Supporting Member

Never played the vanilla game so wouldnt know. Have it for Nopoleonic Wars.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Old 05-04-2012, 04:43 AM   #50
Duck

@Arcturus_Shielder

- Regiments are the key to great gameplay. Regiments are the key to get into lots of events, where the gameplay is more organized and more fun, I suppose. I do believe that Rissien gave a good example of what a regiment IS, so I wished to inform you of the most important factors.

Murphy

- Hey there. Here is a link which will send you to the NW: Support forums. Make sure to post a thread regarding your issue, and you will have one of the developers answering your questions!

Napoleonic Wars: Support
Duck is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
blade, game, mount, napoleonic, warband, wars