project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
28 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 05:09 AM   #11
Duck

Default Re: Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars (PC Game)

@CroCop:
1. Will you keep the death screams?
2. Will you keep the Opolnichye and will they get some new swag?
3. Will Siege mode be included?

Those are me questions if you dont mind (although the first 2 are the most important ones )

- Yes, death screams will still be there, even better, the DLC has hired professional voice actors to remake most of the sounds.
- Aye. One of my favs is a simple good big ol' piece of a large tree branch. http://www.flyingsquirrelent.eu/screenshots/other1.jpg
- Yes, Siege will be something that might turn out to be a weekly event. The forts are real life sized as well.

@Silly_Savage:
Battle cries! Are they still in?

Is the spinning bayonet bullshit going to be fixed?

- Yes, as said the DLC hired professional voice actors, the quality is waaaaay better. The Russian battle cry... oh man. :>

- It will be hard to do such things now in the DLC. Before you know it, you get a bayonet to the backside of your neck.
Duck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:37 AM   #12
Rissien
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Rissien Send a message via Skype™ to Rissien

Never got the game itself but I have been seeing alot of videos from it and M&M tho. Recommend getting?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Rissien is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:42 AM   #13
Silly_Savage

I have to ask, what about the lancers? I'm pretty Godly with a lance at the moment (I can melee too!), and am curious if they're still going to function as they do now in Musket.

Oh, and on the subject of the Opolnichye, will they still have the broken bottle as a weapon? I don't think I'd be able to play this game without that broken bottle of awesomeness.

"Jafar, show me a sniper rifle." - Silly_Savage 2013
Silly_Savage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:59 AM   #14
Duck

@Rissien:
Never got the game itself but I have been seeing alot of videos from it and M&M tho. Recommend getting?

- If you enjoy meeting new people and playing with organized teams and gameplay, and not to forget the huge online battles with up to 250 players, then you might want to get this.

@Silly_Savage
I have to ask, what about the lancers? I'm pretty Godly with a lance at the moment (I can melee too!), and am curious if they're still going to function as they do now in Musket.

Oh, and on the subject of the Opolnichye, will they still have the broken bottle as a weapon? I don't think I'd be able to play this game without that broken bottle of awesomeness.

- Lances are still strong and deadly as before. The most important change is that you can no longer block down-wards with a lance due to the heavy lack of realism and the OP'ness of such a defensive move.

- Yes, broken bottles are still there!
Old 04-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #15
Rissien
Supporting Member

Ok well I got it, went through a tut to know the controls. name is Rissien, when and where is best place to start out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Old 04-18-2012, 02:33 AM   #16
Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissien View Post
Ok well I got it, went through a tut to know the controls. name is Rissien, when and where is best place to start out
M&B Warband: Napoleonic Wars

Here are some tips:

1. Play the game online for some hours, test every single class. Once you find what you like the most, do this:
2. Find a regiment (a regiment is the type of clan for the DLC). If you like playing cavalry, find a cavalry regiment, if you like infantry, find an infantry regiment, etc etc.
3. Once you join a regiment, get to know the regimental members, be online during regimental trainings and when the time comes for events, be there and play the big battles.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:40 PM   #17
Rissien
Supporting Member

Yeah I got in a regiment in my first game before you posted. Played some random games that day and then today joined in a line battle since we got rofl stomped in my clan wars match in WoT. Slowly getting better at shooting and I still suck horribly at melee but at least ive gotten a few kills doing so.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Old 04-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #18
WelshManDan

Anyone got it? Its great.

Not much different from MM though, price is a bit steep for a few added features to the normal mod (plus a great graphic overhaul).
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:50 PM   #19
Pvtpile

What you high? Its well worth 7.99 no wonder they say British ppl are stingy :P TBH its not a huge improvement over M&M BUT its well worth the money and im always glad to give modders money.
Pvtpile is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:17 AM   #20
Rissien
Supporting Member

Commander battles are fun, unless you get shot instantly, then shot again, and then the third time you 'spawn' theres an enemy platoon charging yours and your platoon is wiped out before you can react.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー

Tags
blade, game, mount, napoleonic, warband, wars