project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
21 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 06:07 AM   #41
fuzzhead
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: On FUNKER530 and PR

did funker upload that JDAM video to liveleaks?? would like to watch it... shame youtube took down..
fuzzhead is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:32 AM   #42
ShadowFear

Just one thing Funker. What is the song that plays at the endings of the videos? I like the diabolical laugh before the guitar rift. That's all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ShadowFear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:34 AM   #43
Arnoldio
Banned

The 1:33 mark on that vid is PR. "Shoot that way! HEY SHOOT THAT WAY GUNNER!" -Nobody gives a fuck because fuck teamwork.
Arnoldio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #44
Daniel

@ fuzzhead: Can't find that clip, here on liveleak site it's funkers YT clip embedded (is locked) and here, sth. I read about recently on this veeeery interesting wiki article (it's worth reading!), a GBU-32 weighing 2,000 pounds (957 kg) JDAM gone wrong... on friendly units... -.- watch whole clip and listen to those comms...

YouTube Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnoldio View Post
The 1:33 mark on that vid is PR. "Shoot that way! HEY SHOOT THAT WAY GUNNER!" -Nobody gives a fuck because fuck teamwork.
^^ :P Yeah... nobody gives a fuck... maybe too noisy there so the gunner can't hear him screaming... but THEREFORE u got a walkitalkie, huh?

And btw. if u compare the Humvee .50 cal from PR with this one... looks like the PR ones are a biiiit too accurate... u can shoot in PR until it's overheating and until that moment the accuracy is aaall the time 100% although in this real clip he's just shooting short bursts cause the barrel otherwise is gonna flip too much around -> getting more and more inaccurate... the DEVs should apply that realism.

Click here to get a liveleak.com clips list with "JDAM"! Enjoy watching!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Daniel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #45
Ch3v4l13r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
@ fuzzhead: Can't find that clip, here on liveleak site it's funkers YT clip embedded (is locked) and here, sth. I read about recently on this veeeery interesting wiki article (it's worth reading!), a GBU-32 weighing 2,000 pounds (957 kg) JDAM gone wrong... on friendly units... -.- watch whole clip and listen to those comms...

YouTube Video
People should probably watch that whole documentary.

Here is the first of seven parts.

YouTube Video

Just type "QALA I JANGI 2-7" for the second part and "QALA I JANGI 3-7" for the third part etc..

Ch3v4l13r is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #46
Stonefly2
Default Video: Real Combat

Stumbled across this video of a firefight on You Tube and while I was watching it, I noticed how much it is like the firefights I get into on P.R. They team uses an AT4 during the fight and it ends with two JDAM's. P.R. Looks A LOT like the real thing. check it out.

INTENSE SPECIAL FORCES FIREFIGHT WITH 2 JDAMS - YouTube
Stonefly2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #47
Banok
Default Re: Video: Real Combat

I have to say, it does look kind of fun in real life too.
Banok is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:10 AM   #48
Pronck
Supporting Member

It is real....
Pronck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #49
Daniel

I just KNEW already that it'd be a clip by FUNKER530!!! Was pretty obvious... xD xD loooool rofl

Yes, like PR...

Daniel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #50
avskum

If you want real combat and to feel the rounds hitting close AND you... Very intense video.

WARNING! US SOLDIER UNDER FIRE GETTING HIT BY TALIBAN (He survives even thou he got hit 4 times).

U.S. Soldier Survives Taliban Machine Gun Fire During Firefight - YouTube
avskum is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
combat, funker530, real, video