project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
mega nix
Banned
Default "Secret of life"

I know It's a lot to read but maybe this can change your life forever

Generally the feeling I had experienced the last 2 month have been amazing! I have never been so alive. Life before have been somewhat acceptable with sometimes great pain but also sometimes a feeling of joy. As other humans I lived in a mental roller-coaster of victories and failures. Some experience the roller-coaster in such a small degree that they normally aren't aware of it, and others struggles nearly everyday to find a point with just being alive. too many suffers with life, it's too many to be logical. Of course some few have "reached" fulfilment in life. That state is called Happiness, but how long does it last? We try to find ourself in life but then it's just the question, how? We have dreams about achieve goal and finally to one day sit back and say "I did great in life, I am happy now, no worries is troubling my mind and I wouldn't be facing any serious problems for a long time". But then I think back I still see so many people with kids, wife/Husband, great jobs etc. Who haven't yet achieve happiness. Girls who gets beating up by their so called "loving" Boyfriend/husband. Kids who's future seems dark as ash because of bad relationship and parents who literally don't care. And so on and so on. I talked to a girl around same age as I (19) who got no serious problems now or in the past. I was truly amazed to finally find one with no obvious "scars". It should be the other way around, how fucked is that?

Well, back in time When I started really to philosophize about the ever lasting question "meaning of life" I've felt that something is missing in life. Something is being hidden from the whole humanity and what it is will be kept as a secret forever. We all have the possible to do anything in our life and evolutionary, logical we should all happy set our teeth in the sweetness and live life to the fullest! Explore and be amazed with the never ending vastness! But we don't. We have our voice in the head who repeatedly drains our life force, saying we aren't good enough to do that or achieve this. It says that you will fail. Sometimes or for some people never does the voice in the head seems as as an allied who give you a clap on the shoulder. "WOW 12 in mathematics" or "that was a really hot chick you nailed there" but when something goes wrong it's smash you in the face. Even when you can't put a finger on what is wrong. Other people fights with their thoughts and emotions that constantly tries to make the people commit suicide, making them psychopaths, killling other people in hate or jealously, or maybe make them do drugs to feel a glimpse of happiness.

I want to fight this "emotion, thought monster" and win and so do all! But what can you do about this monster? Not much I thought. I suffered from depression in over 4 years and technically I still do as so many others. I tried anti depressive medicine,therapy,some exercise (got lazy), find the true love, hobby's, but of course it can't destroy the "monster" completely. Well obviously you should have some punishment delivered in form of bad emotions by fail or doing something that hurts others close to you or yourself. But when you feel that your whole life is destroyed, it's starting to becoming some sort of insanity. Don't you agree?

But when I found the meaning of life! From a book. It sounds to stupid to be true. But what that book did was just presenting some thoughts that had never occurred to me. If you understand it fully you will ultimately never feel pain again. Never feel hate,sorrow,boredom,irritation etc. This isn't just a authors work and some few others supporting knowledge. THIS is thousands years of wisdom that got developed independently on many places on earth. This knowledge is the essential core of all religion, nothing less. I know many negative thoughts will come up i many minds now. Religion have brainwashed people, abused and making them blind, created so much dead and represent believes that easily with science can be disproved. In this book there is no God you should believe in, no rules, no changing in life behaviour. It is just the core work of many men and womens who wanted to solve the puzzle of life. It is thoughts that answers so many question. If your brain is some kind of rubric cube, it changes the last colour to fit, so it's solved

The biggest obstacle is your natural scepticism. The mind that constantly tries to quit your reading like it knows it will loose it's grab on you if you feel the amazing feeling and relief that comes from this message. I will recommend you to both listen to the audio book and read the PDF file at the same time to get the best effect. The author of the audio book has a extreme calm voice that could to someone be strange or even irritating but please listen on you got nothing to loose (time wasted) compared to what you can gain!

Links removed due to potential copyright infringement

-Bob

If just one person can find the truth in this I am happy. Good luck!
Last edited by [R-DEV]Bob_Marley; 03-09-2012 at 01:55 PM..
Old 03-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
Pantera

Default Re: "Secret of life"

Dude, torrents and that kind of stuff is illegal on these forums.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
Zrix
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Not torrents per se. Just copyrighted content spread using it, without permission.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
Qaiex

I really hate people who try to turn everything online into some kind of fucking support group.
Go see a therapist if you're sad and emo and stop bothering the rest of humanity with your pathetic first world problems.

Old 03-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #5
Ecko
Supporting Member

Too long and no proper structuring prevents me from reading this.
Plus I already found out the Secret of Life from watching Monty Python.

AKA Ecko1987
Beep-Beep-Beep.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:07 PM   #6
killonsight95
Supporting Member

Not sure if this is advertsiement/conspiracy theory?

Old 03-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #7
Pantera

I dont know man, i just got bombarded with text.

Old 03-09-2012, 06:12 PM   #8
jax

Did Your Wife Cheat? Discover a shockingly simple way to heal from your wife's infidelity.
How to Do Meditation? Did You Know That Meditating Just 15 Min a Day Could Change Your Life
How to Love Your Spouse Save Your Marriage - Mort Fertel "I suggest you read this..."

Those are all the adds I saw on this page :P

Off we fuck.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #9
[R-DEV]Spec
Lead Forum Moderator

Okay, there is absolutely no point in this.

Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature! || If you need help or have a question, feel free to contact me via

Tags
secret of life