project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
31 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #191
Nitneuc
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Nitneuc
Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3 (PC/Console Game)

That looks really good and I'm pretty much sold except for the GODDMAN AIMBOT THEY KEEP USING FOR THE DISTANCE ATTACKS.

Many thanks to everyone involved in the making of the best videogaming experience ever !
Nitneuc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #192
MaxBooZe
Project Reality Beta Tester
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxBooZe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudd View Post
I think they were men with scarves
Almost made Welshman sound homophobic there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MaxBooZe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #193
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

TB on Assassins Creed historical setting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvpNHzDuaKY&t=8m22s
77SiCaRiO77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #194
Jaymz
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77SiCaRiO77 View Post
TB on Assassins Creed historical setting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvpNHzDuaKY&t=8m22s
Truer words, NEVER spoken.

"Clear the battlefield and let me see, All the profit from our victory." - Greg Lake
Jaymz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #195
WelshManDan

Anyone who thinks hes going to be neutral must be deluded. And these shots are from the UK special editions.

Can I have one with Union Flag on? Rest my case.
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #196
Souls Of Mischief

Herp Derp Lemme cry more how my country is portrayed in a videogame which is set ~250 years ago which shouldn't even concern me. It is a fucking videogame... How should the Germans feel when they are portrayed as blood thirsty, sausage eating, humorless, shoot on sight sons of bitches? Stop bitching and cowboy the fuck up.
Souls Of Mischief is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #197
Pantera

I stopped giving a fuck a little while back.

Sure its annoying their "neutral" hero has so far only been portrayed as bashing british skulls in but hey its their game they can do whatever they want with it *shrugs*

I hated AC since the first once since it they were all shit beyond belief, but this one actually looks interesting enough for me to pick it up, whether im stabbing red coats or blue coats.

Just pixels guys And the historical accuracy of this game is going to be terrible so its ok.

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #198
MaxBooZe
Project Reality Beta Tester
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxBooZe

I have to agree with TB here, man up, no one cares and the Brits are not exactly the good side on that fight. Wouldn't hear me complain if we had a game featuring the Dutch West Indies Company getting slaughtered by the US, they deserve it anyway.

MaxBooZe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:36 PM   #199
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

I don't care about Brits being bad guys or whatever, it's just a little strange that they've decided to align the assassins with the US (only judging by the advertisements etc so far). Previously the assassins were somewhat more friendly with some peeps than other peeps, but generally their aims were higher than a single group's/nation's. I do believe the US was on teh right side of the conflict IRL, but the US's aims weren't exactly the same as the assassins are ingame; the emergent divide of Republican and Democrat is a good example of how they differ - so i just think its a bit strange to align the assassins so strongly with the US in the previews.

I'm willing to bet though that the adverts etc are hyping the US side of things just to stimulate the market, whereas the game will be another awesome installment of the story of order vs liberty

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #200
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Yahoo to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Skype™ to sweedensniiperr

want american kills? you got it.

trailerino.

YouTube Video

sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
assassin, creed, game, pc or console