project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
03 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 03:35 AM   #611
cyberzomby

Default Re: Wargame European Escalation (PC Game)

Nice! Curious how ATGMs will feel play out now Anyone had time to test it out yet?
cyberzomby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:22 AM   #612
mitchverr

Hopefully they work enough but from what i have read, nato ATGM systems still have the problem, but not as often.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'Ear all, see all, say nowt;
Eyt all, sup all, pay nowt;
And if ivver tha does owt fer nowt - Do it fer thissen
mitchverr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #613
BrownBadger

Are you all in a PR wargame group steam? If so, who is able to invite me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BrownBadger is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #614
cyberzomby

I still don't think I'm in there. Invite me 2 plox. Steamname is cyberzomby
Old 05-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #615
Nickbond592
Retired PR Developer

Wargame - European Escalation • View topic - Funniest thing I've heard Frenchman say.

great post about some matches played in a league, looks pretty interesting !

Smeg: Fuzz commands a lot and promotes good teamwork, db flips vehicles, Bosco is an all-round nub, Outlawz is an SP whore, Nickbond is a friggin ninja and Rhino gets kicked for being a n00b.
Nickbond592 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:41 PM   #616
Kirra

Is it just me or is this game dying FAST?
Kirra is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:00 AM   #617
masterceo

I practically just got it. Everyone's level 30+ so it's hard to find a game since there are only like 3 available at a given time and they kick me.

Priby:Why cant i be norwegian?
H.sta:becouse we are a specially selected bunch of people created by god to show how awsome mankind can be
masterceo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:15 AM   #618
cyberzomby

You can easily start your own tho Master Just click host multiplayer game.

But yea Kirra, yesterday during the day and during the evening there where about 700 players online (rounded up).

I'm curious how long the dev's will keep spending money on this and the servers. I hope it will be long but I fear it might be short.

Gameplay wise I think I've finally discovered flanking. I thought I was always doing it but after a game of being stuck in a forest because there was a forest of doom ahead and my flanks where cut off I decided to change my game.

I now run a recon unit on the ground with 8 medium tanks and 2 groups of around 5 to 6 (light/fast) tanks/ATGM vehicles on the flanks. A lot further away then they where. I got them on key binds 1 to 4 so I can order them around fast and it helped a lot yesterday. I even disengaged when I encountered a heavy and went behind it and attacked. Fun times
Old 05-18-2012, 04:06 AM   #619
Kirra

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzomby View Post
You can easily start your own tho Master Just click host multiplayer game.

But yea Kirra, yesterday during the day and during the evening there where about 700 players online (rounded up).

I'm curious how long the dev's will keep spending money on this and the servers. I hope it will be long but I fear it might be short.

Gameplay wise I think I've finally discovered flanking. I thought I was always doing it but after a game of being stuck in a forest because there was a forest of doom ahead and my flanks where cut off I decided to change my game.

I now run a recon unit on the ground with 8 medium tanks and 2 groups of around 5 to 6 (light/fast) tanks/ATGM vehicles on the flanks. A lot further away then they where. I got them on key binds 1 to 4 so I can order them around fast and it helped a lot yesterday. I even disengaged when I encountered a heavy and went behind it and attacked. Fun times
Add me. I'm Kirra in game.
Kirra is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:43 AM   #620
Conman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
Is it just me or is this game dying FAST?
Honestly yes a little bit. But its mostly because the players refuse to try other units and mix up their decks. People just get the best units that are easy to use and always use those. (Leo 2 and T80 for example)

I get the most fun out of the game when i use units that other people consider "shitty"

I hate it when people tell me not to use a unit because it sucks. People are alwasy comparing units to the t80 and Leo 2, and of course units will suck if you do that.
But you should not really expect a 70 point tank to be as good as a 145 point tank do you?

As long as people keep using the same units and playing the same way the game will get boring fast.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain

Conman51 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
airland, alb, battle, dragon, escalation, european, game, nato whine, red, ronaldreagansatan, t80u op, wargame