project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
01 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 12:32 AM   #41
Redamare
Supporting Member

Default Re: shaped mac and cheese is better than the normal kind

What the hell is real food? :l My daily eating habits are wake up at 2 eat Romain noodles and *SHAPED MAC AND CHEESE* Muhaha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Redamare is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:20 AM   #42
=HCM= Shwedor

Crepes with Nutella and strawberries == win!!!

On topic, Mac and cheese shaped is awesome and easy.

shwedor
=HCM= Shwedor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:21 AM   #43
rangedReCon

So much hate against broccoli. I am disappoint.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rangedReCon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:02 AM   #44
LieutenantNessie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airsoft Soldier View Post
this "real food" does not exist in college, or university or whatever you want to call it :S
Yes it does :O The ingredients are cheap 'n' stuff and sure frozen pizzas are common but many people still make the food themselves
LieutenantNessie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:11 AM   #45
Eddie Baker
Banned

The shaped noodles have all sorts of nooks and crannies for the cheese to adhere and get absorbed. So, yes, it might not be your imagination that it tastes different / better.

Also, broccoli-haters, a little bit of it with pasta and Parmesan cheese goes a long way, and bit of cheese or hollandaise sauce goes a long way to make broccoli better. George W. Bush didn't eat his broccoli because his dad didn't like it. Do you want to be like him when you grow up, and only be able to trade on your father's name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicca View Post
All i care about it how it looks when it exits ur body hahaha
You disgusting pervert!
Eddie Baker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:18 PM   #46
dpq06

If you're not going consider how it's made or what it contains, then I would go with the shaped kind. I would, however, prefer mac and cheese to be home made of course.

Broccoli is good too.

dpq06 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:20 AM   #47
Th3Exiled

When it comes to food, I find that if it has an ad... it is probably crap. No, I'm not talking about nutritionally, although theres that too of course.
Look at macdonalds burgers... Then hungry jack's... Now look at a proper burger. I know which one I'd like to eat.
Same thing with macaroni cheese. Home cooked macroni cheese = good. Stuff out of a box... ...
That said, there's definitely some boxed stuff that doesn't make you wonder whether you were actually supposed to consume the packaging rather than the meal.

Ps. Nothing wrong with broccoli. I like to have it in curries myself, don't mind it on its own either. Certainly no reason to swear at someone over (looking at you saXoni).

Now.... it's lasagna time

Exiled.
Th3Exiled is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:21 AM   #48
[R-DEV]Spec
Lead Forum Moderator

What's wrong with broccoli? Never disliked the taste of it. Nothing fancy, but nothing wrong with it either. Hm.

Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature! || If you need help or have a question, feel free to contact me via

[R-DEV]Spec is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #49
LieutenantNessie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Exiled View Post
When it comes to food, I find that if it has an ad... it is probably crap. No, I'm not talking about nutritionally, although theres that too of course.
Look at macdonalds burgers... Then hungry jack's... Now look at a proper burger. I know which one I'd like to eat.
Same thing with macaroni cheese. Home cooked macroni cheese = good. Stuff out of a box... ...
That said, there's definitely some boxed stuff that doesn't make you wonder whether you were actually supposed to consume the packaging rather than the meal.

Ps. Nothing wrong with broccoli. I like to have it in curries myself, don't mind it on its own either. Certainly no reason to swear at someone over (looking at you saXoni).

Now.... it's lasagna time

Exiled.
Mmmh... home made lasagna... [/homersimpsonvoice]
LieutenantNessie is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cheese, kind, mac, normal, shaped