project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
25 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
NyteMyre

Default Grand Theft Auto V (Console Game)

No platforms or date aren't mentioned, nor which Rockstar-based studio will be making the game. Chances are, considering its done every main installment in the series, it will be Rockstar North in Edinburgh, who are also meant to be working on supposed PS3 exclusive Agent.

The fact its being announced now and with a trailer to boot next week seems to suggest a holiday 2012 release is likely. Rockstar already has Max Payne 3 in its books for a March 2012 release.

Last summer, VG247 was told by a source the game's location would be set in Hollywood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by NyteMyre; 11-02-2011 at 03:48 PM..
Old 10-25-2011, 07:58 AM   #2
Yrkidding

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V

hmmm.... interesting....now when they say Hollywood, do they mean a new like Hollywood setting or are they going back to Los Santos which was like Hollywood in GTA: SA?

"It was about the man to your left and right. We Don't do this for freedom, apple pie, but for the man to your left and right. The privates, lance corporals, and sergeants stand shoulder-to-shoulder in the face of the enemy, Honor Among Men." - Sergeant Todd Rosalez

Yrkidding is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
Polka

YouTube Video

And I pray to based God that the PC master race is the main focus this time. namsayin

Hollywood? LOS SANTOS BACK?!?! Want. I still remember when the first trailer for GTA IV came, site got goof'd at once and I saw it the day after.

Last edited by Polka; 10-25-2011 at 08:31 AM..
Old 10-25-2011, 08:28 AM   #4
Zemciugas

Meh, another 'merican city. Was hoping for London or some other city that's not set in america.

Zemciugas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:38 AM   #5
dtacs
Supporting Member

If it isn't San Andreas-style gameplay on the GTA IV engine, I'm not buying it.
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:39 AM   #6
[R-COM]Hulabi
FDF Faction Lead
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

The sad thing is that it's built for consoles mainly and then ported to PC with 99% certainty. Thus it will look just the same as GTA IV, which was not that good looking tbh.

Still, new city, new story, i'll get it.

Looking for Modellers, Mappers, Texture artists and Exporters!
#fdfpr @
or PM
[R-COM]Hulabi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #7
Qaiex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulabi View Post
The sad thing is that it's built for consoles mainly and then ported to PC with 99% certainty. Thus it will look just the same as GTA IV, which was not that good looking tbh.

Still, new city, new story, i'll get it.
True story.

Although look what iCEnhancer did with GTA IV. If we get that for the new one, I'll live.

Qaiex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:24 AM   #8
Von_Gnome

I don't think it would work out if Gta was set in any other place than the us(or any English speaking country).
If it was set in Paris, then they would have to 1: speak french and have subtitles, 2: french speaking english?
It would be crazy!

Von_Gnome is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:14 AM   #9
AquaticPenguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulabi View Post
Thus it will look just the same as GTA IV, which was not that good looking tbh.
And buggy and laggy as hell. Though overall it was a good game if you put those things aside.
AquaticPenguin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #10
Stealthgato

Stealthgato is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
auto, console, game, grand, theft