project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 06:49 AM   #4791
Matrox
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: Battlefield 3 Mk.3 (PC/Console Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaiex View Post
I for one refuse to bow to corporate america. You all be peons and then bitch when they keep making you pay for shit that used to be free. You don't realize they are testing the waters. Trying to find out how much shit they can make you pay for. As long as no one says enough, they're going to eventually make you buy your own fucking bullets for real money, the greedy bastards.
Your kidding me right? You ever heard of capitalism? Either join the crowd, or fall behind.

They aren't testing the waters at all, the booster packs for BF2 were exactly the same thing, except now, due to the competition with CoD Elite, you get more for your money. More shiny goodies, early access to all 5 DLC as well as saving around 50% off the Retail price for the individual expansions which I know im going to purchase. And from the calender, it looks like every month I will be getting additional goodies to play with. I dont care if DiCE/EA are taking more of my money, I pay for DLC elsewhere, such as expansion packs and new vehicles and maps. Premium actually saves me money this time.

Or maybe you are right and EA are trying to make us pay per bullet in the future.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you can find the four ninjas in my post, pm me to find out the prize....

Soalic: Because Microsoft Word makes really good pictures.
Matrox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:07 AM   #4792
Ptolemaios
Banned

wow that ac130 looks very good tbh! awesum! :P

edit: wow the new AA range is huge "-.-
Last edited by Ptolemaios; 06-05-2012 at 09:12 AM..
Old 06-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #4793
Arnoldio
Banned

My bfo just bought premium... I want to play all the DLCs now.
Arnoldio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:40 AM   #4794
Qaiex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrox View Post
Your kidding me right? You ever heard of capitalism? Either join the crowd, or fall behind.
You vote with your wallet, and I ain't paying EA and their stupid Origin system a fucking cent, ever again. I'm sick of their bullshit, and sick of them trying to nickle and dime their consumers.
Qaiex is online now Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #4795
Ptolemaios
Banned

omg dice is so full of shit with ea. they should stop trying to "balance" shit and rather fix game and bring in the stuff they promised. and why did they change the perfect jet mg now it takes like 2 shots to kill a jet with it -.-
Ptolemaios is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:24 AM   #4796
cyberzomby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaiex View Post
You vote with your wallet, and I ain't paying EA and their stupid Origin system a fucking cent, ever again. I'm sick of their bullshit, and sick of them trying to nickle and dime their consumers.
Its not like our vote is heard with many of these players/gray mass people like Pantera and me buying the Premium service.

I hear you tho. But I just want a better deal then to buy the DLC separate. I'm glad theres these Kickstarter games/projects out there. I believe thats a step in the right direction. And as soon as those projects become very successful the rest of the game developers will take a hint from that. Hopefully
cyberzomby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:54 AM   #4797
RedAlertSF

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzomby View Post
. I'm glad theres these Kickstarter games/projects out there. I believe thats a step in the right direction. And as soon as those projects become very successful the rest of the game developers will take a hint from that. Hopefully
Yes, Kickstarter is a very important service. The thing nowadays is that the video game markets have grown a lot and hence the industry has changed. It's more about reaching out to the masses and making a profit. It doesn't mean all games are necessarily bad, though. BF3 is a fine game, even though there is a lot to improve. The market has polarized - more AAA-titles and more indie games as well, but not as nearly as much games in between than there used to be. This is just the reality we have to live in, although with Kickstarter we have a little hope to change all this.

I already bought Premium since it is a good deal for anyone planning to buy all the DLCs. I don't really care about weapon camos and dogtag, but they do make a nice bonus for sure. The prioritizing in server queues is a stupid thing, but there's no way I could protest since I want to continue playing the game.
RedAlertSF is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:56 AM   #4798
dtacs
Supporting Member

What expansion are those screens for? And what vehicle is the Sprut-SD destroying? Seems to be its US equivalent but I can't make out what it is.
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:58 AM   #4799
Zemciugas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post
What expansion are those screens for? And what vehicle is the Sprut-SD destroying? Seems to be its US equivalent but I can't make out what it is.
Armored Kill.

Zemciugas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:06 AM   #4800
Polka

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post
Stryker with 105mm probably.

Polka is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
6-apb, battlefield, bf3, close, console, experience, game, mk3, opinion, pc or console, quarters, skill