project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
31 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #31
Pantera

Default Re: Battlefield 3 Mk.3 (PC/Console Game)

Derp posted it in the wrong thread (how i do not know)

-

One amazing thing about Rush is the fact that after playing the SAME map for a little while it just feels so different. I mean you get the first objective, then the second, third and final but they are all very different from each other. Its like 4 CoD maps rolled into one and each section/objective has their own playstyle/tactics.

You gotta admit. Thats kind of awesome.

-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #32
ZZEZ
Retired PR Developer

I like the beta so far, it feels they really nailed down the infantry combat[in bf2 it sucked, be honest]..together with the vehicle combat conquest 64 maps will be allot of fun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ZZEZ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #33
Cheditor

Tried the AS VAL again, it is just depressingly under powered. Come round a corner, aim at the guy fire into the chest, he sprays from the hip with the 416 and instantly kills me. It is terrible at any range near enough unless you get 100% surprise on them. I'm good with PDWs being bad at long range i.e sniper range. But when you would be more accurate throwing bricks in the upper metro station bit is just pathetic.

Cheditor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:20 PM   #34
Zemciugas

The hk416 is retardedly op. 90% of players runing around with hk416's, stupid ammounts of damage, no recoil, pinpoint accurate, for me it's more annoying than gheto snipers or ump's.

Also, why does the scar suck so much? I get better game with the stock m4 and ak74. For such a high tier unlock it's pretty damm bad.

Wonder if they will fix up the leveling aswell? 5 hrs in 5 days and I'm lvl 15 and I'm halfway through engie, even though half the time I played support only. Vehicle unlocks seem stupid or placeholder stats, the first unlock starts at 1900 kills and the last one is 81k kills -_-

Zemciugas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #35
[R-COM]Hulabi
FDF Faction Lead
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]ZZEZ View Post
I like the beta so far, it feels they really nailed down the infantry combat[in bf2 it sucked, be honest]..together with the vehicle combat conquest 64 maps will be allot of fun.
The vehicles were completely dumbed down and underpowered in Caspian Border. It's that whole casual shit and all, everyone should be able to take down a tank, everyone should be able to take down a jet, anytime, anywhere, with anything.

It's retarded. Seriously, you're better off as infantry even in the large conquest maps.

Looking for Modellers, Mappers, Texture artists and Exporters!
#fdfpr @
or PM
[R-COM]Hulabi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:34 PM   #36
CroCop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquiller View Post
Am i the only one who still uses the 870MCS? I love that shotgun!
No but damnit son using the shotgun, while may be awesome, shouldnt be used exclusively (I dont count the rockit lawnchairs)

CroCop is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #37
Fishw0rk

i applied for the PR2 platoon. My EA Origin name is Mishfal. Let me innnnnnnnnn

I really want to try the G3A3 but assault tree is so boring to me. I've yet to see anyone use it though.
Fishw0rk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #38
Arnoldio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishw0rk View Post
i applied for the PR2 platoon. My EA Origin name is Mishfal. Let me innnnnnnnnn

I really want to try the G3A3 but assault tree is so boring to me. I've yet to see anyone use it though.
Sme here, would love the g3 but cba.
Arnoldio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #39
Polka

Glock 17 is the shit, just hate how it sounds like a softgun.

My guilty pleasure: SKS with suppressor.

Polka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #40
MaxBooZe
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxBooZe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polka View Post
Glock 17 is the shit, just hate how it sounds like a softgun.
MP443 Grach Tactical is where its at...

MaxBooZe is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
6-apb, battlefield, bf3, close, console, experience, game, mk3, opinion, pc or console, quarters, skill