project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
30 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #3291
CareBear

Send a message via MSN to CareBear
Default Re: Battlefield 3 Mk.3 (PC/Console Game)

the blue peeps make me rage so much on bf3, been ran over by people in jeeps that theyve hopped out of and left to roll on at full speed so they can get there chopper or somthin and other derptastic shit that the mob does which apparently is everythin but kill the enemy or cap flags...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CareBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #3292
Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareBear View Post
the blue peeps make me rage so much on bf3, been ran over by people in jeeps that theyve hopped out of and left to roll on at full speed so they can get there chopper or somthin and other derptastic shit that the mob does which apparently is everythin but kill the enemy or cap flags...
You mean the Smurfs? Yeah they can get annoying. Play with friends, won't be that much of a problem! Hit me up, I'll play with ya! I play with Final and a couple other guys from the UO community) and it's tons of fun!

Elessar2880

by the way, linky link! Look here: Commo Rose 2.0 to include “shitloads of recordings” - Battlefield 3

Opinions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maverick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #3293
crot
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
by the way, linky link! Look here: Commo Rose 2.0 to include ?shitloads of recordings? - Battlefield 3

Opinions?
About time, I hope they add VOIP also.

CrazyHotMilf: can you release PR 1.0 today cause its my birthday and i want to play it ? because its gonna be very nice and every thing
crot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:23 AM   #3294
DesmoLocke

Send a message via AIM to DesmoLocke Send a message via Skype™ to DesmoLocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by crot View Post
About time, I hope they add VOIP also.
I can't believe they tried selling us "a true successor to Battlefield 2" without VOIP.

DesmoLocke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:39 AM   #3295
The Iron Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesmoLocke View Post
I can't believe they tried selling us "a true successor to Battlefield 2" without VOIP.
tried? I think they sold it to us

50 euros lost for nothing....

The Iron Dreamer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:41 AM   #3296
Qaiex

Not as good as the fans expected =/= bad.

Qaiex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #3297
hiberNative

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Dreamer View Post
50 euros lost for nothing....
this made me laugh.
although i would enjoy talking to the random dude flying the attack chopper i'm gunning for. otherwise; SKYPE.

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #3298
Zemciugas

Better Battlelog (BBLOG) - A Browser Addon for Battlelog

Awesome and sad at the same time. Awesome because, well, it's awesome and much better than BL we have now. Sad because the community can make 100x better stuff faster and more efficiently than a developer that does this for a living and is backed by a worldwide corporation like EA...

Check out the features list.

Last edited by Zemciugas; 01-15-2012 at 10:23 AM..
Old 01-15-2012, 10:11 AM   #3299
LieutenantNessie
Banned

Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Got another round 31-0 after that, until admin kicked me for killing his jet 8 times in a row.
LieutenantNessie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:24 AM   #3300
Mad-Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by LieutenantNessie View Post
Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Got another round 31-0 after that, until admin kicked me for killing his jet 8 times in a row.
Weird ur battlelog says u got 25-0

Anyway at the bottom of battlelog they do a weekly poll.. This weeks is Do you PTFO?
wtf is that????
Ive googled it and they dont relate to bf3

Mad-Mike is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
6-apb, battlefield, bf3, close, console, experience, game, mk3, opinion, pc or console, quarters, skill