project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
24 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 11:40 AM   #21
Arnoldio
Banned
Default Re: Battlefield 3 Mk.3 (PC/Console Game)

Everything i try, i suck at it. Except support. I tried UMP, didnt do well, tried sneaking around, many people saw me, tried placing beacons behind enemies, couldnt get past, tried knifing, always someone near the guy taking me out sooner or later, tried shotgun, got some kills, atleast something. Nope, its not working. Also im surprised that, well, teams i play on arent bad at defending, they stick together at the objectives (unlike PR), but man are the friggin blind? There is people camping no more than 5m to the side of them, and they havent got a clue about whats happening... ofcourse i am the victim of the camping, but the other guy still doesnt realise that there are rounds coming from the left or right, killng me right in front of him.
Arnoldio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #22
MaxBooZe
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxBooZe

A-91, pro gun for pro people... Engineer with EOD bot, RPG Spam specialization and that gun... Good times.

Also aquiller, M1014 with extended mags...

MaxBooZe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #23
Rico
Retired PR Developer

Saw and destroyed one of those remote bots just now... what can they actually do?
Rico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #24
[R-COM]Hulabi
FDF Faction Lead
Supporting Member

Just played a couple rounds as a dedicated medic. Had the UMP but didn't use it much

Stayed right behind the friendlies and tossed medbags and revived people all over the place, sometimes running mad dashes across open terrain just to get to a downed teammate :P

Round ended with me having 7700+ points (number one) and 9 kills, 14 deaths or something, lolled at the people raging in chat how i could have so many points but still so few kills... CoD tards..

(We won btw, pretty fast too, was a great round)

FDF Looking for Modellers, Mappers, Texture artists and Exporters!
#fdfpr @ QuakeNet or PM Hulabi
[R-COM]Hulabi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #25
[R-COM]Hulabi
FDF Faction Lead
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
Saw and destroyed one of those remote bots just now... what can they actually do?
Arm and Disarm M-COM's, they can also kill you with their blowtorch thingie if they get close :P

FDF Looking for Modellers, Mappers, Texture artists and Exporters!
#fdfpr @ QuakeNet or PM Hulabi
[R-COM]Hulabi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #26
gazzthompson

Im loving the mobile spawn point things recon gets, i always use them at the start of the round and the start of every new objective, using the UMP to push up and set one close to the objectives. Made for alot of winning games for my team.

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #27
cyberzomby

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
Im loving the mobile spawn point things recon gets, i always use them at the start of the round and the start of every new objective, using the UMP to push up and set one close to the objectives. Made for alot of winning games for my team.
Same here. I also like to use a battle rifle when doing that. (SVD or MK11) 2 shots and they're down! One of the funniest moments I had was yesterday when one of the MCOMS got armed (I was defender) and the guy who armed it back-up in to my spawn point. All I had to do was spawn in, knife him and disarm it

That bot sounds interesting! Gotta try that out. Noticed one driving around for the first time today!
cyberzomby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #28
Brainlaag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheditor View Post
Why use anything BUT the ump?
More of a challenge? I, for my part, use only the 1014, or 870 with buckshot just for the lolz. I'm playing for fun mainly so I don't care if my K/D slides from time to time down. Funnily enough I'm usually first because I actually support the team and get points for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Outlawz View Post
PR also had mobile spawn points for a while.

Also I'm loving the sound of everyone's naive dreams about BF3 being crushed
Derp no shit but AFAIK BF2142 had em before PR...
Brainlaag is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:33 PM   #29
sell

i have one of the eod bots, and i like him.

today i did sneak with my bot, to one of the mcoms, and i did pass a group of i think 5 enemy's, and they did not take notice of my bot, so i could plant the bomb, and the mcom did blow up^^
sell is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:03 PM   #30
Nebsif
Supporting Member

Ow im jelly of Max's sig, how didnt I think of making mah self one with a Ruskie engi/assault.. =(

Nebsif is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
6-apb, battlefield, bf3, close, console, experience, game, mk3, opinion, pc or console, quarters, skill