project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
24 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2006, 05:28 AM   #41
Gaz
PR Retrobate
Supporting Member

Ah, OTC. We spend half our time ragging the Queen's University OTC guys and girls around various camps in Northern Ireland. They tried to get Compulsory Drug Tests on the OTC, then realised that they'd LOSE most of the OTCs in the UK and scrapped the idea 2 years ago Damn students

*CURRENTLY AFK - MIL STUFF*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"By profession I am a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father". - Gen Douglas MacAurthur.
-Proud wearer of motorcycle helmets since 1998.
Gaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 05:46 AM   #42
JellyBelly

Hah, why doesn't that suprise me. If Nightwolf' situation is anything to go by, getting paid to be in OTC sounds like a god send. No more 'Mushroom' soup and raw potatoe's for dinner eh Nightwolf.

[RGG] - Pte.Phillips -
- Arma ftw
Really Gay Guy

America was a tad late into the First World War. They redeemed themself's and came in slightly sooner in the Second. Now they seem determined to start the Third.
JellyBelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 09:32 AM   #43
Iasthai

Yeah! bloody students! comin' 'ere takin' our jobs and women, its an outrage!

On a side note my sources tell me that The Harrison is the pub to goto
Iasthai is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 09:46 AM   #44
Solitas

Ok I rang the OTC up to get some more details, the lady told me a lot that wasn't on the site lol

Anyway, if you want to join up you'll need:
Nation Insurance Number
NHS Number
Birth Certificate Number (just photocopy the certificate )
Passport Number
Two forms of Identification
Passport Size Photo
Exam Results
Two References (just put down an Uncle, or lecturer, former boss, etc)

So quite fair bit of stuff, but thats why God invented the photocopier.

OTC details aside, if you want to sign up, meet at Russel square at 5:50pm sharp (starts at 6-6:30pm, gives us time).
Now apparently it goes on for the rest of the night, which is rather vague on drinking times lol
What we could do is, if you want to go for a drink. Meet at Russel Square at 7:30 or 8pm, and head to a pub. Then you can always phone Tai and we'll see who long we have to stay for, then meet up with the rest of the pub trawlers.

Thoughts?

Learn to laugh at yourself, before you laugh at the people around you
Solitas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 11:40 AM   #45
e-Gor
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I won't be there. I'm too tired for it to be worth going, especially with an hour on the train each way. That and I'm not too confident of actually being able to find you lot
e-Gor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 07:36 PM   #46
Iasthai

Me and solitas went, no pics im afraid! and sorry duckie i ran out of credit so i couldnt call you back

Needless to say the pints cost £1, fun was had by all! well not Solitas who had to spend atlest an hour filling a form out
Iasthai is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 07:43 PM   #47
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

hehe, gj i didnt go up there then. Should happen in future with more people. Id say post on the tourney forums, might get more of a response than this sedated lot
duckhunt is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
london, night, open, piss, ulotc