project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2011, 04:31 PM   #11
Kain888
Supporting Member

Default Re: PETA plans to launch PETA.XXX

When I got through the "peta are psychopats" stereotypes and actually read what they are doing, achieving and stating I fully support them. Just read some facts guys I think, it's easier than repeating others opinions. :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kain888 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #12
havoc1482

Send a message via AIM to havoc1482 Send a message via MSN to havoc1482 Send a message via Skype™ to havoc1482

/b/tards will now have a place to participate in extreme furry fappage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

havoc1482 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #13
WhiskeyHotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post
Kex is on the money. I'm surprised it manages to stay up considering the horrific facts that aren't publicly advertised.
Thanks for this.
WhiskeyHotel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #14
[R-DEV]Rabbit
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain888 View Post
When I got through the "peta are psychopats" stereotypes and actually read what they are doing, achieving and stating I fully support them. Just read some facts guys I think, it's easier than repeating others opinions. :P
So when you say full support them. You mean you support them giving this magazine to children?
http://www.mediapeta.com/peta/Images..._Animals_1.jpg

And you think everyone should stop eating meat and get vegetables? If there is a god, he intended us to eat meat, look out our teeth, we are meant to eat both, also the fats and proteins in meats help the human body grow in areas a salad cant.

Everybody dies alone.
Ingame name [OD-S]Rabbit
[R-DEV]Rabbit is online now Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:53 PM   #15
WhiskeyHotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gx View Post
If there is a god, he intended us to eat meat, look out our teeth, we are meant to eat both, also the fats and proteins in meats help the human body grow in areas a salad cant.
There is a God, and your right.
WhiskeyHotel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #16
Gaz
PR Retrobate
Supporting Member

Have PETA managed to free Pikatchu yet?

Testing blusher on a whateverthefrigthatis. Disgusting.

*CURRENTLY AFK - MIL STUFF*

"By profession I am a
, and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father". - Gen Douglas MacAurthur.
-Proud wearer of motorcycle helmets since 1998.
Gaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #17
havoc1482

Send a message via AIM to havoc1482 Send a message via MSN to havoc1482 Send a message via Skype™ to havoc1482

Quote:
And you think everyone should stop eating meat and get vegetables? If there is a god, he intended us to eat meat, look out our teeth, we are meant to eat both, also the fats and proteins in meats help the human body grow in areas a salad cant.
This. The human body is a designated omnivore. Our teeth and digestive system say it all. Not to mention our eye do too. Ever notice how predators have eyes that are positioned closer to the front of the face? And most prey animals have them closer to the sides? (Examples Cat vs Rabbit)

The cat uses these eyes to give it a sense of distance and depth perception for hunting and the rabbit uses them to give it a better view of its surroundings by having greater peripheral vision to avoid predators.

Eye positioning can vary, but that is a basic example/concept.

PETA is whacked to think we should stop meat eating all together.

havoc1482 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #18
Kain888
Supporting Member

Quote:
So when you say full support them. You mean you support them giving this magazine to children?
http://www.mediapeta.com/peta/Images..._Animals_1.jpg

Yup. And there is no god. I won't get here about arguments like "look at the teeth" and other silly biologic stuff, because it's pointless but I study things related to how human body works.

Kain888 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:25 PM   #19
Qaiex

There's really no point in even arguing about it. On the grand scale of things PETA is an immensely minor group and no one takes them seriously.
Hell will freeze over before human stop eating meat. Pointless cause is pointless. Humans are predators, and animals are prey, that's the natural order of things.

Also, "silly biological stuff"? Trololol.
"I won't argue silly things like facts and unrefutable evidence, because it proves that I'm wrong. Just ignore all of that and focus on the real issue, my own personal opinion on how the world should be."

Qaiex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:31 PM   #20
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

Qaiex, 31% of the Indian population are vegetarian. That's more than 300 million people, in one country alone, who will not eat meat under any circumstances. But you are right, it's pointless, there is no way that people would stop eating meat.

I find PETA itself ridiculous, and I think that it does more harm than good by ruining the reputation of other people and groups with the same aims. Don't paint all AR activists with the same broad brush: I know a bunch and they tend to be saner than PETA.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
[R-MOD]Dunehunter is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
launch, peta, petaxxx, plans