project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
19 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2005, 06:19 PM   #1
Dre
Retired PR Developer
Send a message via AIM to Dre
Default Introduce Yourself to the PR Community

This is a dedicated thread where you, the new members of this community, can post your "hello's" and let us know a little something about yourself.

We are always happy to see new faces and listen to your input.

Thank you.

[R-Dev]Dre

Last edited by [R-DEV]2Slick4U; 10-02-2006 at 02:08 AM..
Old 05-17-2005, 08:13 PM   #2
Warrior

Hi, my game name is usually Warrior, but my real name is Kenneth' . I live New York, Long Island. Enjoy playing Military games and Military Mods such as this one here, I am a Star Wars "Geek" and anyhing else that is Sci Fi. Favorite thing to watch on TV is the History Channel, of course. And would like to give this Modding Community a nice "Hello".

Some Input that I would like to see in this Mod is not having to shoot a tank several times to blow it up with HellFire missles or any other of that sort of Garbage that everygame has usually. I wanna see stings get blown up in one or two shots Max. just like it trully would if I had a M1A1 Abrams in my backyard and shot a truck with it, it wouldent take 2-4 shots, it would take just 1 to blow that truck sky high.
Warrior is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 09:09 PM   #3
Sh0rtbUs

hello,

My name is E.J. and i've been sober for 1 week, 2 days and 6 hours counting. My wife kicked me out, and I feel like i have nowheres to turn to but here. So far, AA has given me hope and I'm here for all my fellow men and women with a problem. That is, if they're here for me

OH shit...nevermind, wrong meeting.
Sh0rtbUs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 09:22 PM   #4
Tactical Advantage

Hello,

My name is online is Chesney or something with Chesney in it, I live in Ohio and work at Ohio Ordnance... Ohioordnanceworks.com I am a Paintball/Surfing fanatic, I plan to get a degree in weapons engineering, other than that, my life is pretty much like hobo

Warrior, you are not alone my friend, I also watch the History Channel to.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR ALLIES
Tactical Advantage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 01:05 AM   #5
brumby

Gday all
my name is Daniel Brumley, my net nick is brumby cause alot of people think thats my last name. i Live in Australia im in the Army as a Para Trooper. ive always loved computer games and computers.
brumby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 01:08 AM   #6
Figisaacnewton

Fig ( Real lastname is newton, hence the nickname), 16, live in Lake Stevens Washington. Realism nut. Played BF series since I think 2 months after BF42 came out, instantly addicted. Looking foward to this mod as a sort of what BF2 should have been kind of thing, with all the annoying unrealistic crap gutted out, and a bunch of kickass features implemented. Mainly fastroping...been bitching about how they took that out (or didnt put it in, whatever) for a while now...

Figisaacnewton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 06:04 AM   #7
Deagle

Send a message via ICQ to Deagle Send a message via MSN to Deagle

Not that I post on here too often ( I prefer to lurk silently in the shadows ), but my name is Tom. I got my username from Counterstrike (no, really???? lol), and then shortened when I started playing BF.

Pity me, for I am on the helpdesk for an ISP based in Auckland, New Zealand, and yes, the job is as bad as you think. I'm very much into heavy metal, and I'd like to get back into martial arts at some point in the near future. The clan that I am in won the BF:V tournament that EA held here in NZ, losing only one round the whole tournament.

As for why I'm into PR, I like a challenge, and with the team adding the British Army to the game, I feel this mod has the potential to grow, and the "reality feel" of the game should drive the tards away.
Deagle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 10:53 AM   #8
Logue
Send a message via MSN to Logue

hello, been on here for a while now and looking forward to PR. my name is Andrew and i live in scotland, im hoping to start an aeronautical engineering course in aug so that should be fun.

No army unbeatable, no ship unsinkable, no life expendable.
Logue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 11:58 AM   #9
Beckwith

Send a message via AIM to Beckwith Send a message via MSN to Beckwith Send a message via Yahoo to Beckwith

Discovered PR a few months back and thought it would be awsome to add the Brits into PR not to mention the removal of some of EA's dumber aspects of BF2 to create a more realistic mod, as iv said before I dont consider myself a clan player although i am in one, and im not much of a pub player i spend most of my time in the 2 tournaments im in 21st Century Warfare for DC and Total War for POE, i look forward to alot of the aspects of this mod that i think would be great in a tournament setting like i always say when you play in 25v25 battles every week an 8v8 clan scrim just doesnt match up.

Beckwith is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 06:29 PM   #10
eddie
The [R-MOD]s' Poodle

Discovered PR about 5 weeks ago on Total BF2. I like the look of this as i have never really seen a GOOD British army mod. IMO, the british army should do something like americas army(.com), but i guess u guys can just give us a taster into the real british army. THANX

Anyways, i am 15 , i am a student , and i want to either join the police or military when i get out of this dump
I like playin comp games, goin to town with my m8's and bikin about.

I got an idea (sorta), make it so jumping can not turn into "bunny hopping", whereby u jump to avoid the opposing forces fire/sniper fire. I am not sure how much the British armies standard riflemans kit weighs, but i know that the American one is 75lb (inc M-16).

well, cyas around
eddie is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
=r6=, akhbar, allah, ann, baria, commies, community, cool, dano, guy, hoes, introduce, melissa, mitchell, newbie, pla, usmc