project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
30 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2005, 05:00 PM   #31
Phoenix62

I use "Phoenix" as nickname from Wolfenstein 3D !
I'm 43 years old...eheheh....and i can assure u i have played every serious FPS post that incredible and innovative game, the first in which u played in First person View !
In the last years i focused on WW2 and modern combat FPS
So i played C-S (from beta 1 still on my HD for memories), Rainbow-six, COD, MoH:AA, MhO:PA , VietCong, CoD-UO, BF1942 with FH mod and DC mod, BF-Vietnam, and now stop !
Too lomg list for sure.....lol !
I live in Italy....and i'm almost sure i'm the only italian guy here !

Cheers from my sunny country !
Phoenix62 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 01:28 AM   #32
keef_haggerd
Send a message via AIM to keef_haggerd Send a message via MSN to keef_haggerd

my real life name is Riki I''m 19, from upstate New York....let me rephrase that, I LIVE in upstate NY, my fathers in the army so im from all around (Cali, hawaii, n. carolina) I've been playing first person shooters since i first played doom in 3rd grade. i first really got into FPS when i played RTCW. I then went on to play some of the MOH games, RTCW: ET, dabbed a little in BF42, alot in BFV, POE mod mostly, and played alot of COD, mostly the realism mods on there.

In my free time i watch military channel or G4while playing the POE mod for BFV, play bass/sing in a band, or work on a movie (my friends and i are making a zombie movie), I also like to go shooting with my family when I have the money (30-06 ammo is kind of an expensive habit). I own a WWII M1 Garand, fire my dads M-40 sniper rifle, his M-14, and my moms SKS. So to a certain extent I know what I'm talkign about when it comes to RL =)
keef_haggerd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 08:43 PM   #33
solodude23

Send a message via AIM to solodude23 Send a message via Yahoo to solodude23

Hello, been here a while. Im 14 (15 on July 5th), my real name is Zach.

I love paintball, (want to get into airsoft guns, some sports, and games. I don't play many games though, mostly BF42 and ill probably like realistic FPS games.

After High School I plan to join the Marines and either go to college then or go to college afterwards. Not sure what I want to focus on exactly yet either. Either weapons development, space exploration, something with games, or future transportation.
solodude23 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 06:56 AM   #34
Bleak

Hi,

Real name is Mikael, nick Bleak. Im 30 and currently living in London (but born Danish) trying to breake in to the game industry as a level designer (might have some luck soon ) i have been looking for a realism mod for BF2 and found this great looking mod. Im planning to do some maps based on real life missions (more about that later) I enjoy playing AA:SF Americas Army (for the realism) And im very interested in tank and helicopters tactics and use.

Anyway, just a little about me. See you out there.

Over and out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get your own stat sig here
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bleak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 08:00 PM   #35
BrokenArrow
Retired PR Developer

hey guys,

I usually use the name BrokenArrow in games and lately ive been playing alot of Forgotten Hope and Desert Combat on the PC and im pretty big on Ghost Recon 3. im interested in the PR mod because realism is a pretty huge thing for me in games.

hope to see alot of you guys on the PR battlefield
BrokenArrow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 04:32 AM   #36
Paladin-X
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to Paladin-X

Hi

I'm Paladin-X and I'm not an alcoholic.

Paladin-X is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 04:36 AM   #37
ArchEnemy
Retired PR Developer
Send a message via MSN to ArchEnemy

It's nice to see you here, Paladin-X

Retired PR Lead Coder

ArchEnemy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 09:55 AM   #38
Tactical Advantage

Good to see you Paladin, hope you enjoy the forums...

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR ALLIES
Tactical Advantage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 01:22 PM   #39
Black Beret
Retired Military Advisor

Yo, Pally! Great to see you here.
Black Beret is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 03:30 PM   #40
m0ldym1lk

Send a message via AIM to m0ldym1lk

Never really got a chance to say hi, so here goes.

Hi, I'm M0ldyM!LK. Many of you may know me from the Desert Combat community. I'm a junior in highschool, and I'm currently working in any way I can to prepare my self to be of service to my nation, the United States of America. I'm currently active in the cadet programs of the Civil Air Patrol, Auxiliary of the USAF, as well as AFJROTC, where in each program I serve as my squadron's First Sergeant, and begining next semester, Deputy Squadron Commander in AFJROTC. After highschool, I plan on enrolling at Virginia Tech, majoring in International Studies, Middle East, as well as taking part in the ROTC programs there, Army preferably. After college, I will enter military service under the branch of the Army, where I hope to fly helicopters. My interests include swimming, football, paintball, airsoft, history, and a stong love of shooting sports. I enjoy rifle marksmanship, handguns, but my real natural talent is with clay shooting, and of course, I'm also enthusiastic about anything to do with the militaries of the world. On another note, I'm also a gamer (dirh), and I've been a tester for several mods, and I'm currently a tester for the BF2 mod US Intervention (http://usi.bfworld.net)

As for the shooting sports, you can see a couple of my 'tools' here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...k/P1010335.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...k/mini14-1.jpg

And that's a life story from the milk man...
m0ldym1lk is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
=r6=, ann, baria, community, cool, dano, hoes, introduce, melissa, mitchell, newbie