project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
01 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2005, 06:42 PM   #11
snipurs
Send a message via AIM to snipurs Send a message via MSN to snipurs

never had the chance to say hello.
found PR 4 and a half months ago, my real name is Mike(michael) i am only a PC gamer. i am 17 found game when i was 12 never stoped since. i was in many clans, ranging from DC to star craft to call of duty. currently i stoped claning since of life. Once finding bf2 coming out i automaticly found this mod, and from certain discription i fell in love. As my name says i am a sniper(i spelled it wrong on purpose) my sniper purpose in a bf2 in this game wount be just kills it will also be to be a scout/sniper scout first.

I did beta test for Ground control 2 which is a rts. ok peace

"Mess with the best...get sniped like the rest"
"being a patriot is not dieing for your country its making the other son of a bitch die for he's"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
snipurs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 04:59 AM   #12
Dr.x

Helllo ,

My name is Curtis I live in Cold Regina Saskatchewan, I learned about the mod from force , from Total-War a huge PoE tournament. I really am looking forward to the mod and see how "Real the game experiance will be"
Dr.x is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 11:40 AM   #13
Archangel

Hello, my name is Bryan. My counselor told me to come here because of my addiction to games and reality...What!?!? you're saying this is the wrong building?...... Back to reality, err, well, my name really is Bryan and well, yea, I like flying sailplanes, paintball, computers(obiviously) and the eglsh langage is not my specialty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Archangel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 01:29 PM   #14
Dre
Retired PR Developer
Send a message via AIM to Dre

I'm Dre, real name is Adrian. I'm 28-years-old and live in the L.A. area. I work as a part of NASA, scrubbing documents free of material not meant for public consumption.

I've been playing video games since I was 7 or so. Been a real hobby for the past 8 years though, when I started playing on the PC. I've played BF:42 since the day it was released, and the same can be said of BF:V.

I'm into fitness and sports as well. I work out 5-6 times a week and play hoop 3-4 times as well. I don't juice... in case anyone was wondering.

I drive a 2002 BMW 325Ci, which I love. Planning on getting an M3 in 2 years. I have a girlfriend who I share an home with, and a cat.

I also run a military FPS website: www.suburbanwarfare.net

Dre is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 01:52 PM   #15
Beckwith

Send a message via AIM to Beckwith Send a message via MSN to Beckwith Send a message via Yahoo to Beckwith

so your the one that wont tells us what really goes on at area-51 eh? yea well we all know and were gonna prove it some day

Beckwith is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 04:44 PM   #16
Ugly Duck

My RL name is top secret information. I am 15, live in Maryland. I like video games... realistic ones are better. I can think of numerous occasions where I've told my friends that games like GTA would be better if it were more realistic Looking forward to BF2, PR and FH, and any other good mods for BF2.
Ugly Duck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 09:11 PM   #17
Dre
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckwith
so your the one that wont tells us what really goes on at area-51 eh? yea well we all know and were gonna prove it some day

lol.

In case you're interested, Area 51 (Groom Lake) is a ghost town these days. All projects were moved to another facility somewhere in Utah. And all that stuff is Air Force related... NASA doesn't touch it for various reasons.

Old 05-21-2005, 09:55 PM   #18
JS.Fortnight.A
Retired Operations Lead
Supporting Member

Send a message via ICQ to JS.Fortnight.A Send a message via AIM to JS.Fortnight.A Send a message via MSN to JS.Fortnight.A

Lies!

Project Reality Operations Lead v0.2-0.3

JS.Fortnight.A is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 09:59 PM   #19
Ugly Duck

Does that mean they're offering tours in Area 51 now?
Ugly Duck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 10:18 PM   #20
Dre
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Duck
Does that mean they're offering tours in Area 51 now?
There was talk of that, but news crews have been shown the facility not so long ago.

Tags
=r6=, ann, baria, community, cool, dano, hoes, introduce, melissa, mitchell, newbie