project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
18 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 10:47 PM   #1201
Wetzel
Default Re: Introduce Yourself to the PR Community

Hey, been playing PR a little here and there but never really got serious about playing the game. Just started playing the game more seriously and am looking forward to becoming better. Currently playing mostly as infantry but i'm starting to get pretty good with choppers so i might give that a try soon :P. IG name is WetzelsInCharge. Looking forward to playing with you all.
Wetzel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #1202
Arnoldio
Banned

Welcome all so far! Keep trainig and getting better!
Arnoldio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #1203
JoeBr0

Hey, I'm JoeBro. I'm 20 and currently from Maryland, USA. I discovered PR a few weeks ago and so far I am loving it. I'm in the process of joining the Marines right now so I won't have (too) much time to play! When I'm not playing PR i'm usually playing the Bethesda games, like Fallout 3 / NV or Skyrim. You can also see me in EVE Online. I'm in a large clan that plays BF3 (Death Before Dishonor) but I rarely play that anymore because of how crappy the game is now. In PR you'll usually see me going as infantry or shooting you down in a tank, but I'd like some more time in the choppers because that's what I did in BF2 and my role in BF3. Eagerly waiting for Planetside 2! Might I add that I LOVE this community, you are all friendly from what I can tell so far
Last edited by JoeBr0; 06-03-2012 at 08:48 PM..
Old 06-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #1204
Dark_Slayer

Hello everyone, I am Dark_Slayer
I'm 22 years old and a long time lurker of this forum. :P
I play PR for years now, I guess I started with ver0.87 and I am finally here to become an active member of this fine community.
A few minutes ago I played CAS on Muttrah with my buddy on the [NEW] Server. It was an amazing game. There was so much teamwork, so much communication over mumble. I managed it to survive the whole round with the cobra, thanks to my fellow teammembers who kept me updated on hostile forces.

You PR Devs did an amazing job with this game and I want to thank you, because there is no game in the world that offers me such an amazing experience like PR

What else can I tell you about me ?

Three years ago I found a Clan called "ELITE" with my friends. I call it a small gaming family, because the core group consist of my closest friends and me. We have our roots in Killing Floor but we started quickly to wear our ELITE tag in other games, including PR.

I like every role on the battlefield. CAS, trans, inf, apc...everything is fun to do but I am totally into tanking. The tanks are the best thing about PR for me, I surely love them especially the Leopard 2A6. So if you see me on a Server you will find me in a tank sqd most likely.

That is all for now, I see you here on the forum or in the game
Dark_Slayer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #1205
sharpie
Supporting Member

Welcome to the forums!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Plans are nothing; planning is everything. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower
"Tom I think you have influenced the combat effectiveness of this team! Everyone has gone full potato."~Foxxyfrost
[DM]P*Funk: its like a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV] K_Rivers-"...everything is broken in your country,"
sharpie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #1206
Zeno

Send a message via MSN to Zeno Send a message via Skype™ to Zeno

2 new girls!

[R-DEV]Ninja2dan:
Not having a spotter is like masturbating with a cheese grater...mildly amusing at first, but generally painful and bloody in the end.
Zeno is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:17 AM   #1207
LK1
Banned

hi everyone guys, im an italian player. started to play years ago (when you were able to use a tank alone) and im an old lurker, i just decided to be an active member of the forum weeks ago. i like do to anything in the battlefield, especially the gunner for tanks, thats my cup of tea. nowadays i play primarily pra2. well thats my prefered hobby toghter with books and poker online. long live to the serious wargames. see you in game.
Last edited by LK1; 07-16-2012 at 01:34 AM..
Old 08-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #1208
Kenty

Hello all - I registered here a long time ago and used to be an [R-MOD].

I've recently been making something for Need For Speed and it reminded me of this place!

YouTube Video

I'm trying desperately to find my BF2 disc so I can get back into BF2 & PR... but so far all I've found is a booklet

Glad to see things are still ticking along. I can't believe the Falklands thing is happening after I suggested a similar idea many moons ago

See you around the forums!
Kenty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #1209
vannah93

Hey everyone!,

My name is Ben and I have just gotten myself into the PR community. Ive been playing the darkest hour mod for red orchestra for a couple of years now and just made the switch over.
I am currently a college student and am a rower for my schools crew team.

-Ben
vannah93 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #1210
kbosak

Hi all,
I am AIR@PL kbosak
what stands for K. Bosak, from Poland.
Speaking English, French and Polish.
Formerly expert aviator in BF2 since its early days (never did camping nor helo seatswitching, BTW, only fair play wiht secondary gunner).

In PRMM I hardly fly anything since my joystick is long time inoperational.
I particularly miss the old PRMM map with British assault on Chinese fortress, that was specific for early PRMM.
Most of the time you could find me on PRMM COOP fighting bot APCs using TOW build on stupid place, hitting evertyhing in Noobtrah, with number of kills roughly equal to the sum of the next 3 most lethal players (why I do that after all those years?).
kbosak is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
=r6=, ann, baria, community, cool, dano, hoes, introduce, melissa, mitchell, newbie