project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #11
Maverick

Default Re: We are at OMG

I think that honestly, the forum leven shouldn't be raised because all we have seen are just the maps. I think that OMG is also for the change log(which is when a date is set for release) But, if t is, it m[U]st be soon, now the question is, which one is it? Vietnam, BF2, or Arma2? If it's Arma 2, I gotta hurry and get it this week XD, Vietnam hasn't seen many updates within a bloody year, and Arma 2 is set for somewhere in July, and BF2 has the maps, all we got at the moment, no change log, but thank GOD for bug fixed AND PERFORMANCE ISSUES

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by Maverick; 07-05-2011 at 06:18 PM..
Old 07-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #12
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
Arma 2 is set for somewhere in July
Ie. It's set for this month.

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #13
pfhatoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytman View Post
Yeah... looks like I'll be missing out on PR Arma at this rate. No SSD yet for mes.
No need for a SSD disk to play ARMA.
pfhatoa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #14
Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by goguapsy View Post
Ie. It's set for this month.
Yeah, I knew that so that's why I say that it could be Arma2, I really hope it's Arma and BF2 in the same week

Maverick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #15
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
Yeah, I knew that so that's why I say that it could be Arma2, I really hope it's Arma and BF2 in the same week
lol! But I doubt it. Would spread the community way too thin (ie. ARMA2 'nilla playing PR:ARMA2 and kinda ruining its debut).

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #16
Shovel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnThRaX-NL View Post
ok so we skipped BTW. Then where the f*ck is my trailer?
You just made my day.

Shovel009
Shovel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:30 PM   #17
Cassius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytman View Post
Yeah... looks like I'll be missing out on PR Arma at this rate. No SSD yet for mes.
Spend the money on ram instead and make a ram disk (when you have the money )

|TG|cap_Kilgore

Cassius is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:49 PM   #18
LithiumFox

Send a message via AIM to LithiumFox Send a message via MSN to LithiumFox Send a message via Yahoo to LithiumFox Send a message via Skype™ to LithiumFox

OMG ITS OMG

LithiumFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:36 PM   #19
Redamare
Supporting Member

vietnam isnt going to be released . .. or if it does it will be like . . . one server 3 maps and will die quickly but probly PR arma and PR 1.0 the same day

Redamare is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:01 AM   #20
Sgt.BountyOrig

Alert level at ohmug?

GRAB ONTO SOMETHIN!
Sgt.BountyOrig is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
omg