project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 04:48 PM   #11
Smiddey723

Send a message via MSN to Smiddey723 Send a message via Yahoo to Smiddey723
Default Re: Resetting Ban

Just because you buy a new CD key does not mean you unbanned from them servers, as soon as they find out its you if you are a familiar name to them, they are going to re ban you

Whats your doing is kind of like escaping from jail with a bribe but the police are still out looking for you
Old 05-23-2011, 03:02 AM   #12
TrialsLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiddey723 View Post
Just because you buy a new CD key does not mean you unbanned from them servers, as soon as they find out its you if you are a familiar name to them, they are going to re ban you

Whats your doing is kind of like escaping from jail with a bribe but the police are still out looking for you
I highly doubt someone is going to ban someone because they have seen a similar name. If admins did that, alot of innocent people would be getting banned.

If he gets a new CD key, and plays nice from now on whats wrong with him playing again? I'm sure buying a new key is a lesson enough.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:10 AM   #13
AtlantisThief

Like the others said it's possible, but is it really worth it? If you got banned from a server because you did TK because you couldn't seperate friends from foes and the server admins didn't asked you to stop, i won't simply go there anymore. Some admins seem to be a bit "drunk" of their admin powers and are too lazy to check the reason why someone is TKing.
Just take another server, send in some PM or ask in the server's forum for an unban.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:07 PM   #14
CallousDisregard
Banned

Or maybe there is a little more to this story ?
I guess we have to wait for Wikileaks.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #15
Kevin-D-Lee

Hm that sounds rather odd, I read your other thread and if indeed you killed only 4 team members that's hardly anything to get banned for... hell I've done that once or twice by accident as well. I wouldn't go and spend money on a new copy of the game though, there are plenty of other servers and they all have Mutra in the rotation because it is one of the more popular maps. Besides you should experience all PR maps, though personally I hate insurgency mode haha
Old 05-23-2011, 02:13 PM   #16
MrTomRobs

Having just read your other thread (and i'm not sure if there are more), i'm going to say we may have a troll at large here?

Of course if he's not, i apologise. But i do have my suspicions.

EDIT: Definately a troll. Or someone who can't tell their rear end from their elbow... Possible forum ban?

Warning given for useless/unhelpful post. If you wish to report another forum user then use the report post function - Jigsaw

'There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those who can't.'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gwlad! Gwlad! Pleidiol wyf i'm Gwlad!
Last edited by [R-MOD]Jigsaw; 05-23-2011 at 03:24 PM..
Old 05-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #17
[R-MOD]Jigsaw
Forum Moderator

Thread closed.

This forum is not for discussion of circumventing legitimate bans or any intimation of the sort. If you wish to report another forum user who may or may not have breached the forum rules then do so using the report post function.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "
Closed Thread

Tags
ban, resetting