project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
28 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 04:05 AM   #21
cyberzomby

Default Re: Admin Abuse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
lies i have played since 2009 and never got a ban.
Same here. Only think I got a tempban for chatspam for shouting: stop APC to many times on UKWF.

There are some abusive admins but not entire servers. Its also because admins are people. They can have an off day and decide something that comes over as abusive or just have an attitude like that for that evening. Comes down to being there server above all. So they can decide how to roll!
Old 02-27-2011, 05:24 AM   #22
Shots1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by =]H[=CubCadet1972 View Post
In short, All the named servers admin abuse their powers by banning players that can't be bothered to learn the servers rules.

Got it...

Admins fault.

Every bit of it.
im on high hopes side because of admin asses like you that can't take the time or deceny to explain the situation but instead jump to conclusions and ban them for no reason...i've played for awhile now and recently their has been a buzz of new activity and the admins aren't doing shit apart from abusing the new players and basically telling them a f*ck off

Edit: Yea guess he is a troll but still, has to be pointed out for the new guy

'Death or Glory'
Old 02-27-2011, 05:34 AM   #23
Soppa

If you are a new player, please read at least PR manual to get some idea of game.

Its true that normal servers are not place to learn game. So if you are messing around, admins surely will kick or ban you and I can't see any bad on that. If server is empty and they will stop training when new persons will join, can't see any harm about that either.

PR is not kindergarten where you can fool around. Ofc humor is allowed, but game is meant to be war simulator so keep your role up

At some servers admins keep changing side's so they will have always best toys. I don't agree with that style but im not playing on their server. You are free to choose where you play.

As a word for admins, they should respect their own rules too. If there is asset rules, first sq has priority imo. I'm sure they 99% will follow rules too, but sometimes you will see cases where admin's locked sq get toys and first sq's poor guy gets kicked
Old 02-27-2011, 05:46 AM   #24
Shots1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soppa View Post
If you are a new player, please read at least PR manual to get some idea of game.

Its true that normal servers are not place to learn game. So if you are messing around, admins surely will kick or ban you and I can't see any bad on that. If server is empty and they will stop training when new persons will join, can't see any harm about that either.

PR is not kindergarten where you can fool around. Ofc humor is allowed, but game is meant to be war simulator so keep your role up

At some servers admins keep changing side's so they will have always best toys. I don't agree with that style but im not playing on their server. You are free to choose where you play.

As a word for admins, they should respect their own rules too. If there is asset rules, first sq has priority imo. I'm sure they 99% will follow rules too, but sometimes you will see cases where admin's locked sq get toys and first sq's poor guy gets kicked
Yea but be honest you surely didn't read every single page of the manual, hell i never did. I ASKED the players, back a few years ago they didn't kick or warn me, they told me what i could and couldn't do, pointed out there is a training server and kept an eye on me and checked if everything is alright...because they cared about their player base

'Death or Glory'
Old 02-27-2011, 05:49 AM   #25
elerik

When i started with PR i made some mistakes too... But I havenever been ban I everytime got message in time. Hay solo apc ... return...ok was my answer. And i could continue in game with know. Solo APC is stupid. This game is about communication. At every levels. sq, team, players, humans We can learn from it. If you cry man, try find out a way how get out from this hole. I guarantuee that you will find the way. Dont give up, becouse this is just game. In real world there are much worst deep shits and you cannot jst sit down and give up. Be man
Old 02-27-2011, 05:50 AM   #26
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

Not the place for this. If you have issues with admins on a server, take it up with them on their own forums.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Tags
abuse, admin