project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
20 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #1
velosong

Question Am i wrong in aircraft warm up operation?

I found it is difficult to pitch, even i have set the mouse sensitivity to max ,i guess the engine aways in idling speed。So, i put my operation process here, is there any wrong operation in aircraft warm up time?

take the F16 in kashan_desert for example, i get in that jet on runway, waiting more than 30secs without any operation, then push W to increase the thrust. When i reach the 2/3 of the runway gently start pulling up and add some afterburner.

Seems perfect,right? But i get a very bad pitch sensitivity in air. The F16 perform like a elephant than falcon.Compare to AI performce, which is the normal in my opinion, i am sure that there are some wrong operation

need your help

Birds Birds Birds
velosong is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #2
Grober

Default Re: Am i wrong in aircraft warm up operation?

Its all ok Jets Physics are diffrent on PR than BF2 and for some one from BF2 f16 can look like elephant up here
Grober is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:49 AM   #3
raw157

It's all about practice. I couldn't fly worth a lick. If you can get a friend or someone you meet in game that can fly to get in a practice run with ya. That's how I learned, took awhile, but it's a good feeling when you get it down. I had more trouble landing the helicopters then anything.

Just practice, and while others may disagree with me a joystick makes life much easier. If it's in the budget grab one off ebay cheap and you'll be much happier.

Rest assured, that with a heart that's pure, we'll be victorious and not let our hate get the best of us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
raw157 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:50 AM   #4
killonsight95
Supporting Member

AI sue different jets which are easier to fly than the player jet's
killonsight95 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
velosong

Quote:
Originally Posted by killonsight95 View Post
AI sue different jets which are easier to fly than the player jet's
I can`t find any evidence proveing the Bot fly a diffierent F16 version in the PR/levels/XXX/server.zip/GameModes files.

there are 2 version of F16 jet, one is us_jet_f16 for net, other is us_jet_f16_sp. There indeed are significant difference in manipulation between these two versions. But, where and which file sets bots fly different jet version ?

Birds Birds Birds
velosong is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:26 PM   #6
Rissien
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Rissien Send a message via Skype™ to Rissien

the bots fly the sp one...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Rissien is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:57 AM   #7
Doc.Pock

also DEV once(million times) explained that they have easier controls cuz PR's real ones are too complicated for AI.

[R-MOD]Spec: Actually, I did teamkill him last I remember... -on Rhino being a teamkiller.
=Romagnolo=: Becareful, it is addictive. -on me sig quoting.
Doc.Pock is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aircraft, operation, warm, wrong