project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
22 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #1
chockstock

Default Simple, quick question

Hey PR forums,

I'm a newb and I've been trying to learn the game by playing on co-op. When I try to change kits however, I can't. I press "T" at the assets or at the boxes but nothing works. When I play on a regular server, however, I can change my kits by pressing "T". Very frustrating and quite frankly pissing me off. I've read through the manual, can't read the guide because it prompts for a ID/PW that I dont have, so Im here.

Any help is appreciated...thanks

CS
Old 12-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
Johncro
Default Re: Simple, quick question

Joined a squad and all that?
Old 12-20-2010, 01:33 PM   #3
Spartan0189

Send a message via AIM to Spartan0189 Send a message via MSN to Spartan0189

Yeah, you need to be inside a Squad to be able to request kits with the "T" menu.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
chockstock

Thanks guys
Old 12-21-2010, 04:46 AM   #5
Oskar

Send a message via MSN to Oskar

Oh yeah, and the guide has been offline for quuuite a while. No need to worry, read the Tales From The Front - In Game Tactics and Strategies instead for advice on tactics in-game.

Xfire: wrestlersesf
Old 12-21-2010, 07:42 AM   #6
Punkbuster

Send a message via Skype™ to Punkbuster

As I see you got the answer, Yes just join a squad.
However, I strongly recommend that you apply here: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...sign-here.html
and Wicca will give you some PR training!
Wicca seems to be a great teacher because there have been a lot of Newbies who have learned a lot of things from him!

In-game name: =[BF]= Rudy_PR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:52 AM   #7
[R-CON]Wicca
PR:BF2 Event Coordinator
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkbuster View Post
As I see you got the answer, Yes just join a squad.
However, I strongly recommend that you apply here: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...sign-here.html
and Wicca will give you some PR training!
Wicca seems to be a great teacher because there have been a lot of Newbies who have learned a lot of things from him!
He already did that mate

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.

Old 12-21-2010, 08:06 AM   #8
Gozjh

chockstock, where you playing Tactical gamer yesterday on Jabal, as a medic? I belive I was in your squad. Sorry if I got angry, but I thought you were ignoring me and refusing to revibe me, but now I understand why. If you need any help (as a review for Wicca's class, or to cover still fuzzy areas) just PM me and we can figure out when I can help

[R-DEV]Rudd: "its project reality...not an episode of bob the builder or something...."

Old 12-21-2010, 10:28 AM   #9
WithoutPurpose
Banned

Those voice tutorials are really needed since nobody reads the manual =I
Old 12-21-2010, 11:05 AM   #10
Ghost Wolfe

I remember playing with you Chockstock on Koregal Valley yesterday. We were hunting caches and you kept surrendering to us in our humvee.

Closed Thread

Tags
question, quick, simple