project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
01 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 06:01 AM   #221
Daniel

Default Re: Universal teamwork-oriented Player Tag "#"

"doop-de-doo", I TOTALLY agree on everything u wrote. Thx!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daniel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:15 AM   #222
PoisonBill
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to PoisonBill

If I have not seen this thread until now, does that mean I've been a F-tard ever since?

PoisonBill is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:10 AM   #223
Daniel

No, just NOW THAT u found this epic/awesome thread, USE THE fckin :P "#" sign! (or better, join a great PR community/clan! even better!) Depends on your playstyle, if u want to train to become a perfect task force like thing or whatever, it's best to train with good other players again and again, than playing in a 6 player squad, all strangers to each other...

Daniel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #224
DDS
Supporting Member

The # tag doesn't make one a teamplayer. Adhering to what it stands for is something one CHOOSES TO DO regardless of what tag they wear. If the squad is just about killz n' thrills I'm out of there. Everyone is the pr community and only the community (clan no clan) can keep it teamplay oriented. Clan and game communities... been there, done that. fail

Tactical Gamer was an Excellent Server. Yeah that's right, I said that, go a head and BAN ME from your server now!
DDS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #225
ComradeHX

How about:

Server admins perma-ban anyone using "#" tag if they, for example, blow up gary at main...etc.?

ComradeHX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #226
dtacs
Supporting Member

Is that a serious idea?
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #227
SGT.Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
How about:

Server admins perma-ban anyone using "#" tag if they, for example, blow up gary at main...etc.?
What does that have to do with this thread/take it to the feedback.

SGT.Ice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #228
ComradeHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT.Ice View Post
What does that have to do with this thread/take it to the feedback.
Read posts above...

ComradeHX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:55 AM   #229
Tarranauha200

Thats actually good idea. Should stop asshats from using this tag.
Tarranauha200 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:36 AM   #230
doop-de-doo
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
Server admins perma-ban anyone using "#" tag if they [are asshats].
I don't think I would like to see server admins burdened with # user problems. It wouldn't be right for us to try to make server admins do things for us because we would like them to.

I'm sure an experienced admin who has been to this forum and read this thread understands that we cannot force people to take tags off. In the same manner, I'm certain that that admin also understands that not all # users are genuine.

Unfortunately, in that kind of situation, # users would be seen in a bad light, even if it's only a single player making an appearance on multiple servers and making an ass out of himself.

---

To YOU, the ones who ARE team-oriented: Don't sweat a couple oafs screaming from the sky like an asshat comet. If you want, tell them that they can read about what the # tag means for some of us in the PR community here, at realitymod.com. If they fuss, just ignore them and play the game. It's a server admin issue from there on.

My apologies to any admins who might have had to manage any of the fake # users.

---

On a seperate note, sad to see a "fail idea" tag for the thread.

B4TM4N
Last edited by doop-de-doo; 05-02-2012 at 02:02 AM.. Reason: addition

Tags
fail idea, its in general, player, secret # cult, tag, teamworkoriented, universal, your # is showing