project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #211
BoZo_135
Default Re: Universal teamwork-oriented Player Tag "#"

This is great for servers like TG or NWA where mumble isn't required.

Gonna use this from now on
BoZo_135 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #212
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepCowPandaBear View Post
what if i am an f-tard but decide to wear the tag anyway
Go right ahead. We kindly ask you not to, though.

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:24 PM   #213
speedhound1-WYD-

you know when gogeyespy dreamt this up i confess i didn't think it would..erm....you know, happen in a meaningful way ?
well it has, brilliant idea well executed.
as an admin i can honestly say i don't think my hammer has come out on a #! etc yet, doesn't look likely to either.
perhaps its because you would need to read these forums before ever even hearing of it i suppose and therefore presumably feel a little more 'invested' if you know what i mean.
any way cool stuff
NwA speedhound
speedhound1-WYD- is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:25 PM   #214
goguapsy

Thanks for the feedback, speedhound! I am sure all the people behind this project are glad to hear something like that.

Also, that was the reason we put this in "Tales From The Front". 1st, get people who access the forums (or word-of-mouth). 2nd, get people who don't just skim through General Discussion. I felt it has worked pretty fine so far

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:56 PM   #215
Mauser GDog

I like this idea a lot. Basically says "hey I'm all about team play, like you!"

Mauser GDog is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #216
DDS
Supporting Member

I just saw this thread. Great idea. Thanks goguapsy.

I'm clanless now so I'm going with this tag. Say's it all. I'm a teamplayer. Team First, the rest takes a back seat.

Tactical Gamer was an Excellent Server. Yeah that's right, I said that, go a head and BAN ME from your server now!
DDS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #217
Daniel

THIS is a GREAT thing! (Why not sticky?)

Daniel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #218
dtacs
Supporting Member

It's not great anymore. I've seen some truly horrid players putting the tag on even though they have no idea what it represents, unless there was an actual way to keep track if those who had it, you just can't trust those with it.

That isn't to say it wasn't a good idea though, it's genius.
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #219
Mouthpiece
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post
It's not great anymore. I've seen some truly horrid players putting the tag on even though they have no idea what it represents, unless there was an actual way to keep track if those who had it, you just can't trust those with it.

That isn't to say it wasn't a good idea though, it's genius.
Agree about everything. I was wearing the tag for a while, but after seeing some nonsense from few people with the same tag I stopped caring.
Mouthpiece is online now Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:21 AM   #220
doop-de-doo
Supporting Member

Having been in limbo between a few clans, I have lost track of the progress of this tag.

Yes, I agree that this tag is not something that is easily controlled. I would appeal to those who are still interested in using this tag to uphold its standards.

As much as I wish there was an administrative entity, # tag users are the only ones who can supervise themselves. Be the sensible people you are and do what you can to observe and help each other out.

Not everyone has a good round or day, but ASSHATS ARE NOT WELCOME!

Do not bring personal disputes or accusations to this thread.

B4TM4N
doop-de-doo is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fail idea, its in general, player, secret # cult, tag, teamworkoriented, universal, your # is showing