project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 11:11 AM   #191
goguapsy

Default Re: Universal teamwork-oriented Player Tag "#"

What's up with Imageshack?

Any ideas?

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:12 PM   #192
Johncro

He is just cleaning it up a little. Should be back to normal soon.
Johncro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:37 PM   #193
-CJ-

Is the tag still used ? I'm back on PR since ~2 weeks and I saw it once.

And the #!, #? died ? It is just # now ? Sorry, I didn't read all the 20 pages XD

Sorry for my english

#!

-CJ- is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #194
doop-de-doo
Supporting Member

Now we only use #.

-cheers-

B4TM4N
doop-de-doo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:06 PM   #195
Cheiftain_UK

seen a few # users, i always join their squad when i do

Cheiftain_UK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:53 PM   #196
whatshisname55

Looks like nothing's wrong with the black version. Here's the new link for the white one.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/...ea/UserBar.png
whatshisname55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:25 PM   #197
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CJ- View Post
Is the tag still used ? I'm back on PR since ~2 weeks and I saw it once.

And the #!, #? died ? It is just # now ? Sorry, I didn't read all the 20 pages XD
Yeah it is.

Right now there are about 6 users in different servers.

And we removed the extended version because it wasn't creating the desired effect.

But in reality, most people still use the long version. I've seen many #!, #> and #+. Feel free to use it, but we just didn't want to fuel up any complicated remarks and added signs, you know?

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #198
Sgt. Mahi

I'm thinking about adding this tag to my name... Some guy named Lanzer Ped (or something like that) convinced me that this might be something good...

Sadly I've also seen people with the tag that haven't been that teamwork orientated to say the least so I don't really know....

Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading
Sgt. Mahi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #199
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Mahi View Post
Sadly I've also seen people with the tag that haven't been that teamwork orientated to say the least so I don't really know....
I've played more than once with Pedz. He's a cool guy.

All the other tagsters I've played with, including Cheiftain_UK, spawncpt, Pedz, Mats were all pretty cool.

Now, care to elaborate on what is "not teamwork oriented"?

[/CENTER]
Last edited by goguapsy; 03-02-2011 at 08:16 PM..
Old 03-03-2011, 02:49 PM   #200
BenHamish

To be fair I wear it and on some of the crappy lonewolf servers I do lonewolf. But i'm usually insurgent. And I always say a big 'alright guys!' when I join squads, and ask the SL where he wants me.

If I squad lead, I stop lonewolfing if the other guy responds.

I never lonewolf on what I call the good servers - PRTA/NwA.

There is still usually good gameplay on the other servers, but it's horses for courses - not everybody wants a disciplined, 2hr camping match as can happen on the teamwork servers and I respect that, but also tend to play accordingly myself in those ones.

BenHamish is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fail idea, its in general, player, secret # cult, tag, teamworkoriented, universal, your # is showing