project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
26 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 11:35 AM   #171
HunterMed
Supporting Member

Default Re: Universal teamwork-oriented Player Tag "#"

This idea sounds good!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HunterMed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:54 AM   #172
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatshisname55 View Post
And as promised, here is my Christmas present to you all!

Code:
[url="http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f112-pr-bf2-tales-front/91678-universal-teamwork-oriented-player-tag.html"][img]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k517/whatshisname55/UserBar.png[/img][/url]
Like it? Anything you want changed?
Haha, did you change anything other than the white tag? Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterMed View Post
This idea sounds good!
So far, every # person I've ran into have been good teamplayers, so IMO this has worked so far.

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:32 PM   #173
whatshisname55

Yes I did as a matter of fact!
I spaced the icons more and adjusted the # on the left a bit plus I removed the stripes from the background.
whatshisname55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #174
Johncro

Just as a reminder to any Team Player or basically anyone who looks at this.
Get involved with events, get our Tag out in the open, once and awhile I check on PRSPY and I usually see 5-10 players average on Mon-Friday. Keep playing with the tags on.
have a good one.
Johncro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:46 PM   #175
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johncro View Post
Just as a reminder to any Team Player or basically anyone who looks at this.
Get involved with events, get our Tag out in the open, once and awhile I check on PRSPY and I usually see 5-10 players average on Mon-Friday. Keep playing with the tags on.
have a good one.
Just remember this isn't something that is made necessarily to be popular. Of course, it would be nice to have several players to use this (which means there are more "team-players"), but quality of quantity.

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
Old 01-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #176
Johncro

Quote:
Originally Posted by goguapsy View Post
Just remember this isn't something that is made necessarily to be popular. Of course, it would be nice to have several players to use this (which means there are more "team-players"), but quality of quantity.
oh I agree
I just like seeing the old days come back. Inserting link in a sec.

Vimeo Video

Edit the old time :3
Old 01-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #177
Vanya

Just so you guys know the |TG| tag is pretty much the same thing, but I guess that is pretty much only has meaning around the TG server. I'll be looking for # for now on. Good to know who the team players are.

Vanya is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #178
Johncro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanya View Post
Just so you guys know the |TG| tag is pretty much the same thing, but I guess that is pretty much only has meaning around the TG server. I'll be looking for # for now on. Good to know who the team players are.
Cheers.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:12 PM   #179
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanya View Post
|TG|
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

we know.

we've been told.

hehe

[/CENTER]
Old 01-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #180
whatshisname55

Huh, for a second there I thought I was having a flashback...

Btw you guys should use the new userbar. *Hint hint*
whatshisname55 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fail idea, its in general, player, secret # cult, tag, teamworkoriented, universal, your # is showing