project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
01 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 03:52 AM   #1
Tarranauha200

Default What's your favourite vehicle in PR?

So, what`s your favourite vehicle in PR.(Only land vehicles please) Is it russian tank, Humvee or something else? and please write WHY its your fafourite vehicle. I start whit:

Dirtbike. Dirtbike is just great. Its fast, small, you can slide from tight corners to keep your speed(and be cool), and i like it most becoase you can drive it frontwheel in air..
Its also great for sniper recon becoase it can hold two peoples(sniper and spotter) Its also small enough to get in many plases unnoticable.

Downsides: It is propably the weakest vehicle in pr. It requires lots of skill to go in corner fast and use it in difficult terrain. Thats why I recomen to use small roads.

Now add your fav. vehicles here.
Tarranauha200 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:21 AM   #2
Redamare
Supporting Member

Default Re: What its your fafourite vehicle in PR?

uuhmmmm .... usuialy i am not too big on using vehicles because they give away your position very easily ... buutt i would have to say the Canadian Battle wagon lol its fast manoverable and can take a few hits before it fails on you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Redamare is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:42 AM   #3
echo

The technical is my favourite. You can take out that full squad in the open, helicopters, land rovers, humvees and they are so much fun to drive in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

echo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:45 AM   #4
Nebsif
Supporting Member

BTR-80A is my favorite.
It looks good, its a pleasure to drive, its amphibious, goes anywhere very smoothly and fast, and produces less noise than tracked vehicles. The 30mm cannon can rip a bradley apart in 3 seconds and the HEI rounds have a big splash.
On Kozelsk I can go anywhere on the map with it, including those mountains that start around the Militia main, its a good place to go if u wanna shoot at training camp from far away and above btw.

Overall, I love the Russian vehicles, the 125mm T-90 with ATGMs, the overkill Tunguska with 4 AA missiles and 2x 30mm cannons with their insane rate of fire, the amphibious BMP-3 with 100mm ATGMs/HEATs, 30mm cannon, coax, and two more coax-like turrets for the passengers, its like a tracked, swimming armory. :P

Nebsif is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:53 AM   #5
quaazi

Like mentioned above, the techie. If used right, it can be the scariest weapon in the ins arsenal.
quaazi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:50 AM   #6
Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebsif View Post
BTR-80A is my favorite.
It looks good, its a pleasure to drive, its amphibious, goes anywhere very smoothly and fast, and produces less noise than tracked vehicles. The 30mm cannon can rip a bradley apart in 3 seconds and the HEI rounds have a big splash.
On Kozelsk I can go anywhere on the map with it, including those mountains that start around the Militia main, its a good place to go if u wanna shoot at training camp from far away and above btw.

This! .. Also the standart BTR-80. Both are very comfortable to drive and it feels realy powerful but without feeling to light. I dont know if it is the maps its featured in or the code but i would like to thank the coder of this masterpiece anyway .

btw i am usually the driver so i dont know about the vehicle with the best firepower.. i think its the bradly with the twin TOW but dont know...
Titan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:52 AM   #7
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Challenger 2, nothing else ingame gives such an impression of sturdiness.

[R-DEV]Rudd is online now Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:16 AM   #8
Brainlaag

Default Re: What's your favourite vehicle in PR?

Well the LAV, because of his speed, armor, the Bushmaster of course and overall endurance. Not to forget my long experience with it .

or..

The Humvee because it gives you that feeling of safety even if 1 RPG shot means your certain death. Well mainly just cuz of his damn badass look.
Brainlaag is online now Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:49 AM   #9
13DarkWolf

Has to be the Snatch Landrover despite the sound effects. Although ieds and rpgs tear them up, there's no doubt the landrover has got me and my squad out of many tight situations. I would love to see a susat on the .50cal one day

13DarkWolf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:16 AM   #10
Drunkenup

M2 Bradley, adequate power from the 25mm Bushmaster (and if the DoD allows for a A4 model, most likely a 40mm Bushmaster II), smaller size than other APCs, attractive, and I feel its main advantage over the BMP-3 is the fact that it can fire two TOW-2A missiles if the first one fails to make its mark on a unfortunate T-90, whereas the BMP needs to reload. Plus it handles loads better than the BMP-3.
Drunkenup is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fafourite, favourite, vehicle