project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #41
killonsight95
Supporting Member

Default Re: n00b here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pill Monster View Post
Dude those are Chinese jets.-

There are no Chinese jets in the latest co-op maps... There is no Tornado either...

Have u been playing co-op or single player? What version do you have even?

Actually this is pointless - lets jump on a server...which one? Normally I'm on VG for co-op....
then don't go around saying things that you don't undertsand he's on about the jets in multiplayer no in CO-OP, CO-OP are bassicly training servers not places to play all the damn time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
killonsight95 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:46 AM   #42
Pill Monster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by killonsight95 View Post
then don't go around saying things that you don't undertsand he's on about the jets in multiplayer no in CO-OP, CO-OP are bassicly training servers not places to play all the damn time.
Hey hopping bunny, he was originally asking me about the co-op servers and the SU-30, which you prob don't even know about. I didn't know we had switched back to mp.

I've been playing PR for close to three years, now if I want to hang out on the co-op servers for a while instead of MY bigD MP server I will.

And there's not a goddamn thing a self righteous little upstart bunny like yourself is going to do about it.

Is that clear to you?? So just GTFO.
Last edited by [R-MOD]Dunehunter; 08-16-2010 at 11:15 AM..
Old 08-16-2010, 10:48 AM   #43
BrownBadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epipen View Post
I play pr for a year, but only in the infantry, and started using aircrafts for a month ago...

I'm confused about the gunner seat of the TORNADO and SU-30, they have missiles anti-tank, and jdams LG and LT, right? but in the hud of the tornado it only shows HF LG and HF LT, and in the SU-30 it shows only HF LG, and 4 images, 2 hellfies, 1 white missile (anti-tank i think) and 1 jdam...

let me see if i'm right, in the gunner seat of these aircrafts:

button 1: normal view
button 2: Missile LG
button 3: Missile LT
button 4: JDAM LG
button 5: JDAM LT

correct me if i'm wrong...

i don't know if it is the right place for this kind of question, if it isn't i'm sorry.
The Tornado is as you've written it out, but the Su-30 is slightly different.

1: Cockpit view
2: AGM LT
3: AGM LG
4: Bomb LT
5: Bomb LG
BrownBadger is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #44
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

*waves Pill Monster goodbye*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
[R-MOD]Dunehunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:12 AM   #45
killonsight95
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Dunehunter View Post
*waves Pill Monster goodbye*
could u answer the question of what the jets are called on Qinling for me, cuz i might have got them wrong?

Old 08-16-2010, 11:17 AM   #46
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

To be honest I haven't really played a lot of PR recently, so I don't really know.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
[R-MOD]Dunehunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:17 AM   #47
killonsight95
Supporting Member

haha okay well i'll see when i next play Qinling. Also can you change the hopping bunny txt to blue please, it makes it easier to read

Old 08-16-2010, 11:51 AM   #48
Epipen

Quote:
Originally Posted by killonsight95 View Post
could u answer the question of what the jets are called on Qinling for me, cuz i might have got them wrong?
I think that it is the Eurofogiter (fighter) and TORNADO (fighter/bomber) for the british's
For the chineses, the J10 (fighter) and the SU-30 (fighter/bomber)

I don't know if it is right, i'm not a big fan of aircrafts...
Epipen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:31 PM   #49
killonsight95
Supporting Member

yeah that actualy sounds right. i belive you have them correct there.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:25 PM   #50
Warno000

Send a message via AIM to Warno000 Send a message via Skype™ to Warno000

I can see you've already gotten plenty of good feedback about your situation, so I'll keep mine brief. Its too bad that you had this experience. I will admit that as PR has grown in popularity (which has been considerable over the last year or two), more and more casual gamers are appearing with no real desire to learn the mod in the sense it was intended. Which is why it pains me to see a newb, who seems to have the best of intentions (this is how you strike me) be yelled at undeservingly. The team member in question who spouted off on you, is probably someone you don't want to be playing with anyways. Assuming you were really just minding your own business with regular kits, and just following the SL around.

The overwhelming majority of players on PR are respectful and desire to play the game in such a way. The advice that people have given you already is good. Let the squad know you're a newb, follow the SL like white on rice, obey his orders, don't take limited kits unless ordered to do so, and before you know it, you'll be leading your own squad like a pro.

My Weekly Top Artists:

Look me up:
|
|
|
Warno000 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
limited kits, n00b, noob needs help, open squad, server