project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 07:51 PM   #11
CCCode

Default Re: calling all dev team members

erm.. you never said you wanted the models... you didnt even ask if u could get them, you only said if you could get them you could convert them - Failed question post

Old 07-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #12
masterceo

Like new "bloody skins" for weapons. Oh c'mon mate, opening photoshop and drawing a couple of blood drops on a ready texture is a 15 min job, while everything in PR that gets added is started from scratch. I believe there's no other mod for any game that offers as much new quality content as PR.

Priby:Why cant i be norwegian?
H.sta:becouse we are a specially selected bunch of people created by god to show how awsome mankind can be
Old 07-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #13
Hitperson
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gas104 View Post
yes, you have quality content, but we wait ages to get it, in the cs:s and gta modding community we get new content every day.
EDIT:thanks for the page views
so basically you want to take the hard work of the PR devs and other teams and put it up for a different game with nothing to offer them in return??

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Old 07-04-2010, 07:58 PM   #14
Farks

Nvm............
Old 07-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #15
Eddiereyes909
Retired Forum Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Eddiereyes909 Send a message via MSN to Eddiereyes909

Locking this thread.

"You know we've had to imagine the war here, and we have imagined that it was being fought by aging men like ourselves. We had forgotten that wars were fought by babies. When I saw those freshly shaved faces, it was a shock "My God, my God?" I said to myself. "It's the Children's Crusade."- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter House Five
Old 07-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #16
[R-MOD]Saobh
Forum Moderator

Even tho this thread could become a nice lol thread, the thought of so many people ganging up upon a 15 year old kid.

So I don't think I'm stretching myself in saying for the DEVs "No". They and the R-CONs put too much work for them to just give it out so freely, all the more when the hands receiving it would be still at such an amateur level.

Sorry Gas but you're going to have to learn it the hard way ... spending long hours working on it.

The only acceptable 'Lone Wolf' you'll be allowed to play : http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Home

Old 07-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #17
Gaz
PR Retrobate
Supporting Member

Do it yourself. Seriously; if you can't mod on GTA's engine you should just shake yourself off and keep a'walking.

Let me squeeze one out on your 'idea';

Hugz & kissez
Closed Thread

Tags
calling, dev, members, team