project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
16 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 11:02 AM   #31
stickgore
Default Re: Helicopters

indeed. who here max's their mouse sensitivety? or lowers it as much as it can go?
stickgore is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:08 AM   #32
Winstonkalkaros

Soldiers,keep your feet on the ground, don't fly.
Pilots, keep your shit in the air, don't come to fight on ground.

I nevr fly, never. I've started playing this mod in hope of realistic ground war and i will play as inf. I never even drive an APC or tank. ONly humvees and other light vehicles. Infantry will always be the real reason of playing this mod.
Winstonkalkaros is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:16 AM   #33
Konfusion2113

i use mouse, but if i want to cut sharp corners i'll use the arrows

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Konfusion2113 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:43 AM   #34
Tim270
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickgore View Post
indeed. who here max's their mouse sensitivety? or lowers it as much as it can go?
I have mine of max most of the time while flying (transport) to pull off sharp turns, although it can backfire and send you into a dive all too easily sometimes :P.

Cas choppers I will fly with max then go all the way down to minimum sensitivity when doing an attack run to get a more precise aim. Crank it back up and pull a sharp turn away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tim270 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:05 AM   #35
stickgore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winstonkalkaros View Post
Soldiers,keep your feet on the ground, don't fly.
Pilots, keep your shit in the air, don't come to fight on ground.

I nevr fly, never. I've started playing this mod in hope of realistic ground war and i will play as inf. I never even drive an APC or tank. ONly humvees and other light vehicles. Infantry will always be the real reason of playing this mod.
indeed! I do enjoy the occasional apc to mow insurgents but other than that im a sheep following my SL or being a sniper :P
stickgore is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:23 AM   #36
axel99i

I would like to use the Logitech G 940, is this a good idea...?
1990 - 1992, I used the complete Set from Thrustmaster, HOTAS and Pedals for the Game COMMANCHE, and that was an indescribable experience, and the prize to be converted to the same,only that the price tag was changed from DM ( Deutsche Mark ) to €, I am annoyed about the pricemarketing from Logitech
in US it kost 299 $ in Germany 299 € , this is actually a different of 68 $
axel99i is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:33 AM   #37
Serbiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickgore View Post
I have it at max as well. Like that you can react the fastest way.

"Remember, your penis size is proportional to your post count...or was it inversely proportional...I can't remember"
- [R-CON]Rudd -
Serbiak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:49 PM   #38
Teek
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel99i View Post
I would like to use the Logitech G 940, is this a good idea...?
1990 - 1992, I used the complete Set from Thrustmaster, HOTAS and Pedals for the Game COMMANCHE, and that was an indescribable experience, and the prize to be converted to the same,only that the price tag was changed from DM ( Deutsche Mark ) to €, I am annoyed about the pricemarketing from Logitech
in US it kost 299 $ in Germany 299 € , this is actually a different of 68 $
When I went to Europe last year, I found that way too common. It's not just logitech unfortunatly.

Teek is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #39
Yourcrazyfriend

I like Joystick best. But i mostly use the mouse.
Yourcrazyfriend is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #40
Hotrod525

Send a message via MSN to Hotrod525

i use joystick for both, and honestly its just amazing how agile it can be with some practice.

Hotrod525 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
helicopters