project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
01 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 06:35 AM   #1
--Kill3r3000--
Default PR is a great game but i got banned for teamkilling!!!!

Project Reality is a great game i am i big fan n play this game alot. But there is one issue that concerns me about team killing. I don't think it is fair how a server can ban you for accidental T/K i'm a genuin player of this game i don't T/K on purpose if i do it is always by mistake and i make sure i apologize.

I have just recently been banned from a server in co-op for excesive T/Ks. Well that is what it says but i am pretty sure whlie i was playing the game i had made no T/Ks that i was a where of. The reason why i am so annoyed is because while i got banned for T/K that i did'nt even no about,there was another player on that server who was T/K ppl and destorying assets and all he gets is a warning.

Well i have had my rant now. Was just wondering if any body eles has had the same happen to them. because i feel i have been unfaily treated for a mistake i was not aware of now puts me of playing this great game.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:57 AM   #2
kaufman_23

Default Re: PR is a great game but!!!!

try to apeal your ban to the admins of the server, trough their forum. if they have one. or try to find the server here: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f29-...erver-feedback
you were probably banned by mistake
Old 05-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #3
gazzthompson

This has nothing to do with PR the game, but specific server settings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-11-2010, 07:33 AM   #4
[R-COM]H.sta
Norwegian Faction Lead
Supporting Member

and if you get the message

"You have been kicked for excessive teamkilling" it doesn't always mean you have been teamkilling

and if you get the message

"you have been banned from this server for excessive teamkilling" can mean that it has lets say 32 slots, and there is 30 players, but two slots are actually reserved slots, only you can't see it. and it gives the wrong message when trying to join

check again, there are very few servers that ban over longer periods of time for TK

Old 05-11-2010, 07:55 AM   #5
--Kill3r3000--

My issue hows now been resovled.
Last edited by --Kill3r3000--; 05-11-2010 at 09:48 AM..
Old 05-11-2010, 10:58 AM   #6
gpellis

Default Re: PR is a great game but i got banned for teamkilling!!!!

This happens to me on the Tactical Gamer server, I think. I get that message when it is full. It's odd because typically I just get a server full message, but for this one particular one I get the message that I have been banned for excessive TK, which is pretty odd since I have never TK'ed anyone.

Not to mention the fact that I can join when the server isn't full. So I assume it's just some oddity.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpellis View Post
This happens to me on the Tactical Gamer server, I think. I get that message when it is full. It's odd because typically I just get a server full message, but for this one particular one I get the message that I have been banned for excessive TK, which is pretty odd since I have never TK'ed anyone.

Not to mention the fact that I can join when the server isn't full. So I assume it's just some oddity.
Its a BF2 bug when you have slots reserved.

People don't realize that autism doesn't mean they're "stupid". Just socially inept. Like rhino... > > or in a worst case scenario... Wicca. =)- Lithium fox

I found this sentence quite funny and since this is a war game forum I will put it here. No offense to the french just a good laugh.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."
Old 05-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #8
CodeRedFox
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by --Kill3r3000-- View Post
My issue hows now been resovled.
....aaaaannndddd?

"apcs, like dogs can't look up" - Dr2B Rudd
Old 05-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #9
[R-DEV]Thermis
PR:BF2 Developer

The PR main forums is not the place to complain about such things.

Talk to the server who you are having an issue with. And re-acquaint yourself with the rules of this forum.
Closed Thread

Tags
banned, game, great, teamkilling