project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
buckie33
Default Server admins

Ok, so why every now and again as SOON as I join a game, meaning not even taken a step or a shot, admins start to bitch at me saying to stop team killing and then bad me, wtf.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
[R-COM]H.sta
Norwegian Faction Lead
Supporting Member

Default Re: Server admins

so the admins contact you ingame via ingame chat or you just get the message "you have been banned for excessive temkill"?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
CodeRedFox
Retired PR Developer

Yeah you gonna need to explain a little better then that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"apcs, like dogs can't look up" - Dr2B Rudd
Old 03-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #4
IAJTHOMAS

Sounds like you've been joining servers at 62/64 (2) i.e. two reserved slots for members. You get a generic message about being banned for tking in that case, when in actual fact the server is just full.

Old 03-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
Koroush47

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAJTHOMAS View Post
Sounds like you've been joining servers at 62/64 (2) i.e. two reserved slots for members. You get a generic message about being banned for tking in that case, when in actual fact the server is just full.
Those servers are the worst.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:57 PM   #6
buckie33

I get both

1) admin talks to be and says to stop team killing or something like that, or a bunch of people in the game say im team killing when I just join

2) I get the teamkilling message but there only about 20/64 people in the game

PR is now like playing Halo, when u have kids keep saying "DONT SHOOT ME", while they come after you with a shot gun, and if u kill them, you get banned
Old 03-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #7
Peeta
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Well your in-game name could be related to some famous hacker (ie: wumwuts, spermcube, etc...) Long stretch, what is your in-game-name?

Old 03-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #8
buckie33

"2pac"

are the admins some sort of over crazy Biggie fans?
Old 03-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
Heskey
PR Server License Moderator

2pac shot Biggie.

(Signature by
)
Old 03-03-2010, 11:37 PM   #10
stealth420

The famous legend of the teamkilling buckie33, Some one wrote about him on wiki, change your name due, problems should end.
Closed Thread

Tags
admins, server