project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #41
PARAMEDIC.CA
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: Old members

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DVB] TRIggS View Post
ive stopped playing PR, damn BF2 disc gave out, but I still lurk around. Any more DVB members still out there?

Hey Triggs! It has been awhile eh..? The old DVB, boy those were the days.... we totally redifined squad play .... Yourself, NEO, Thunder, Avalon, commando.... all top notch gamers.... nothing made me happier playing against Fuzzhead and listen to him get his panties in a knot frustrated that we were owning him

I guess we go back as 0.3 era after Slick (rdev-slick now) introduced us to the mod after he found it...

@ Haarek84:
dude! I so remember gaming with you as well! you were a blast.

*** nonetheless, real life stuff has taken much of my time Kids (4 of them) a new gig as a watch commander for the EMS service, and home renovations have consumed much of my spare time.... Working on a brilliant map, seems to have stalled in the past few months... perhaps BF3 I'll get back into the scene more regularly..... who knows

Paramedic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by PARAMEDIC.CA; 03-10-2010 at 02:41 PM..
Old 03-10-2010, 03:14 PM   #42
MadTommy
Supporting Member

some good memories in this thread!
MadTommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #43
[DVB] Avalon.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DVB] TRIggS View Post
ive stopped playing PR, damn BF2 disc gave out, but I still lurk around. Any more DVB members still out there?
hey triggs, i still keep up on the progress of the mod. too bad its simply not worth my time to even download the latest version. sadly gone are the days where i could spend 3 hours + on one match, now i am lucky to get a half hour here or there. and as you can see i am better off doing something more productive with my time.

[DVB] Avalon.ca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #44
Haarek84
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Haarek84 Send a message via Skype™ to Haarek84

wow. paramedic long time no see! Yeah these were the fun times. me, a.erlingsen and opteryx/guerra norte spent loads of late hours with (back in the day, this mod was named PRMM, project reality mini mod) this mod, me and a.erlingsen lived in the same apartment and guerra norte crashed on the sofa in the living room for months, playing PR :P

But Paramedic, i renember you quite well. I hope some day, we can play together again, myself have been occupied with jobs, girlfriend and such. no kids yet (not any that i know of). I guess i havent played PR since january 2007 or something on a regular basis. Maybe i should try to play tomorrow if i have time for it.

My belly is bigger than yours
Haarek84 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:53 AM   #45
rofflesnlols

Lurking since 06...

Good day.
rofflesnlols is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #46
Haarek84
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Haarek84 Send a message via Skype™ to Haarek84

well. since i was a regular guest here, i see PR have gotten a "donate here clicky shiny button", now i finally got to pay my respect to this mod and the people enjoying it.. 4 years "too late" :P

And about damn time too! This weekend i will have time to play if anyone is intrested. tho this mumble thingy is a hard nut for a retard like me :b

have a nice evening ladies and gentlemen!

My belly is bigger than yours
Haarek84 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:25 PM   #47
[R-DEV]Gore
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

You might remember these

YouTube Video

Cheers. What a great time since PR came out.

[R-DEV]Gore is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #48
AnimalMother.

damn, knew i should have gotten into it when i first stumbled across PR in .5

|TG-31st|

vistamaster01: "I just dont get people with girl usernames/pics/sigs lol,
for example I thought AnimalMother was a girl
"

Arte et Marte
AnimalMother. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #49
[R-CON]Tomato-Rifle
PR:BF2 Contributor

Send a message via MSN to [R-CON]Tomato-Rifle Send a message via Skype™ to [R-CON]Tomato-Rifle

Lurked a lot before actually registering

[R-CON]Tomato-Rifle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:26 AM   #50
-=TB=-Schrotti
Send a message via MSN to -=TB=-Schrotti Send a message via Skype™ to -=TB=-Schrotti

Yes the Time is over, and is not more the old one.

YouTube Video

So i say Good by to PR, (if you dont like them dont play it)

I found new games for me, strategic (begin of my online gaming) whith extrem difficult factor MOW (Men of War) and new new PR Light BC2 and i muast not long walk

Last edited by -=TB=-Schrotti; 03-12-2010 at 12:32 AM..

Tags
members