project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
21 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
steve_06-07

Default Need Dragon Fly Level File

The samed thing happened to me when Kozelsk was first released, It'd load the map but as soon as it was done loading I'd CTD, the problem was solved when a community member sent me a copy of their level file of Kozelsk under Program Files\Games\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\pr\levels, so PM me and I'll give you my xfire so you can send me a copy of Dragon Fly level, I will appreciate it VERY much. Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
steve_06-07 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
Stigma

Default Re: Need Dragon Fly Level File

Same to me pls. I have the same problem. If this would fix it would be great. thanks
Stigma is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
steve_06-07

Stigma if you get it let me know and if I get it I'll let you know

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
[R-DEV]Dr Rank
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

The ctd is probably due to another issue we are currently trying to uncover and resolve, but here's dragonfly for you to try:

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download dragon_fly.rar

[R-DEV]Dr Rank is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:05 PM   #5
steve_06-07

I tried Dragon Fly and other maps, other maps I can atleast load, Dragon is the only one I can't. Now I understand that there are other issues because when I'm done with a round and another map is loading, whatever it is, it also crashes. I Ctrl Alt Deleted and it said "Memory Leak" in case that helps in your investigation

Old 02-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
steve_06-07

Just downloaded and replaced it....didn't work. Would reinstalling fix it, or would anyone know?

Old 02-06-2010, 10:02 PM   #7
[R-DEV]Dr Rank
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

The map has major issues at this time. I from what I've seem you're more likely to have more crashes if you are only running 2GB RAM as opposed to 4MB or higher. Your best bet is to wait for us to look into it and get back to you guys on this one. You're certainly not the only one having major issues with this map at the moment.

[R-DEV]Dr Rank is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:25 PM   #8
steve_06-07

Just so you know I'm running at 4GB RAM if it helps at all.

Old 02-07-2010, 04:29 PM   #9
Punkbuster

I am running 2GB and I have this same problem and I also crash when loading a new map

What actually happen is that when the map finishes loading I get the Windows 7/Vista loading cursor (This blue circle) and it will stay like this but then I alt tab to find something about Memory.dll

In-game name: =[BF]= Rudy_PR
Punkbuster is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
dragon, file, fly, level