project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
29 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #11
[FC]Freddie
Supporting Member

Default Re: Project Reality guide ready

thanks, any additional info we can give new players until the official guide has been completed is welcome.
I'll be looking out for your additional Infantry, Vehicle and Assets basic guide.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[FC]Freddie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #12
KeksTerror

Send a message via MSN to KeksTerror Send a message via Skype™ to KeksTerror

I had an idea to create a small website which contains the basics of PR, especially for all newbies that they only need to read some small texts and not the whole, huge manual.

Could you tell me what you think about it?

|
|
KeksTerror is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:03 PM   #13
Wh33lman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeksTerror View Post
I had an idea to create a small website which contains the basics of PR, especially for all newbies that they only need to read some small texts and not the whole, huge manual.

AFAIK, thats pretty much the "Guide" section of the website. It's been down forever, which is one of the reasons why i created my guide.

Check out my Youtube channel!

Wh33lman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:17 AM   #14
KeksTerror

Probably you could help me by correcting my written English - I'm not the best in it I will send you some screens of my work (what I finished yet...).

If you like it and have some time, we could talk about it.

|
|
Old 01-24-2010, 07:38 AM   #15
Herbiie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeksTerror View Post

If you want some one to help out, I will

Herbiie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:42 AM   #16
KeksTerror

Gret I will send you some screens later. First I need to learn for my A-Levels next week ...

|
|
Old 01-24-2010, 11:01 AM   #17
Cassius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh33lman View Post
So after 4 versions, and several months of work, I think my PR intro guide is finally ready. I've boiled it down to the very basics, and I've seperated out some of the other aspects so I could do them individually. This is the General Guide. It can be opened in either Notepad or Wordpad.
Good work. Google Cassius guide in search. I made a few guides of my own. If you want you can include them in your guide.
Cassius is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:17 PM   #18
KeksTerror

I'm still looking for a header-image for the website. If you have some nice screenshots or military pictures, please send them to me.

//ed.:
Page layout is done. I'll write the basic texts and paste some I already finished.
cheerz

|
|
Last edited by KeksTerror; 01-26-2010 at 07:24 AM..

Tags
guide, project, ready, reality