project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
30 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
Scared_420
Default tactical gamer server/ban

Well don't ask for an unban here they will not listen. Go to their site. CRAZY ASIAN

oh really,,,,,, read my post it banned me from thier forums and i know they use yours
Old 12-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
Scared_420
Default Re: tactical gamer server/ban

crazy 11 sorry,, but as i mentioned they banned me from posting on their servers as well as others i have encountered
Old 12-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
Scared_420

"the fact that you banned me and several others from using your forums to get unbanned is very silly",,,, quoted from previouos post
Old 12-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #4
Eddiereyes909
Retired Forum Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Eddiereyes909 Send a message via MSN to Eddiereyes909

Hello, please don't make a new thread about something that we already closed.While I feel very deeply about your current situation with Tactical gamer, I (and everyone else on these boards) does not want to take part/read your plea for an unban.

Contact Tactical Gamer, as there is nothing we can do here, please re-frain from making any more threads about the topic or you will be taking a few days of vacation from the forums.

"You know we've had to imagine the war here, and we have imagined that it was being fought by aging men like ourselves. We had forgotten that wars were fought by babies. When I saw those freshly shaved faces, it was a shock "My God, my God?" I said to myself. "It's the Children's Crusade."- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter House Five
Old 12-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #5
crazy11
Retired PR Developer

Enjoy your vacation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.- Wayne Gretzky
Closed Thread

Tags
gamer, server or ban, tactical