project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
Dan_B_Cooper
Default =HOG= admins need to grow up.

Recently while playing on a HOG server, I had an issue with the admins. It was Thaksgiving day, we were playing Muttrah City. I was an American. I spawn into the game and find multiple 2 man locked squads. I created a supply heuy sqaud and left it open for all to join. While sitting in my huey on warm up I see 5 guys jumping up and down on the cobra and hopping in and out of it and apperentlty having some kind of circle jerk.......all in all wasting time and the asset. Ground troops on land were calling for the cobra, but no one is in it. So I took it upon myself to help encourage someone to step up and fly the damm thing. I proceeded to walk over to it, hop in for about 10 seconds, then hopped out and started to walk back to my huey. During this time All the children in the circle jerk decide to cry ASSET THIEF and NOTE: the actual cobra squad was two HOG admin. Now at this point I already walked away from the Cobra and was half way back to my huey and I get kicked from the server. Of course now I'm mad........so I sign back in and I end up on the Mec team. I type in for all to see my frustration "who is the noob fag admin who kicked me for encouraging you to fly the cobra rather than stand around it and waste the asset" To this was a response from =HOG= alan 18470 warning me to watch how I talk to admin. Next I type in "I'm still waiting for an answer as to who kicked me" Next thing you know every one starts complaining about the 2 man locked squads and the asset wasting that goes along with that. I was hoping one of your so called "OLDER GAMER" admin would man up to the childish kicking. no of course not, instead I see "DAN BYE BYE" and find myself Banned from the server.

Thats the story, now maybe I intaginised one of them, but as an admin on The Battle Arena server my point was not to come here and whine and complain, but rather I want to remind all admin that you have been givin a privilage, and a responsibility to help police the servers you represent while enjoying them yourselves. This includes monitoring excessive locked squads which limits other players from enjoying the benifits of the assets during game play. While general complaining should be saved for the forums, sometimes you need to hear and deal with complaints in game play and remember to be fair to all not just taking your own opinion or your attitude out on players. Remember your actions as admin will determine whether or not people want to play on your server. If HOG prides themselves on being and older gamer server there admins should act like it. I realize that not all admin on HOG server would have responded the same to this incident but here is a list of those present on this day.....
=HOG= MaSc2_FiGhTeR,
=HOG= FLorn941
=HOG= Unforesee.e2
=HOG= P.O.S604
=HOG= alan18470
Old 11-27-2009, 12:12 PM   #2
Drunkenup
Default Re: =HOG= admins need to grow up.

Ahh, your first post. So you've come all the way to this forum to voice your greivence towards the =HOG= server? Well guess what, the PR community will not take action to your matter. You must go to their website and voice your complaint there. Not here, THERE.

1st, post, probably your first infraction, lovely way to start off on the PR forums.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:12 PM   #3
[R-MOD]Saobh
Forum Moderator

Default Re: =HOG= admins need to grow up.

1/ Not the correct section
2/ Problem with servers/clans are to be brought up to their own forums.

Locked.

The only acceptable 'Lone Wolf' you'll be allowed to play :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Tags
admins, grow, hog