project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
jab16

Thumbs down Horrible admins

I would just like to make it known that the Chicago 24/7 Kashan server is a good server to play on. BUT the admans are rarley on and the second is theat they are HORRIBLE. for example they do not follow the rules and abuse there powers on the server. a little story i was playing the server today and all the members and admans were in a squad named for jets,LB,and communications if that isnt enough. then they locked the squad from all other players. So since they locked the squad and were flying ALL the air units i created a squad called Helo Opps. Since they had all the air units i had to wait 15 minutes for a helicopter to spawn. So i got in and guess what i got kicked for asset stealing for making a helo squad like it says in the rules and then getting in. So i wnet back into the server to tell them that they were the ones asset stealing and abusing there powers so they could fly the air units. After i told them that they kicked me agian for some stupid reason like complaning or somthing. now i know this is not all the admans on the server but i think they they really need to do somthing about it as i have heard the same Exact thing from TONS of people. i just wanted to share my opinion.

sorry if this isnt allowed or in the wrong spot
Old 07-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
Engineer

Default Re: Horrible admans

This thread will get locked, that's for sure... You arent first to create a thread like this, and this wont solve anything.

If you have a problem with their server, dont play there... or talk directly to them.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #3
MrSh@vid
Supporting Member
Send a message via MSN to MrSh@vid

Take it to their website mate. Link.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-20-2009, 04:22 PM   #4
crazy11
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]MrSh@vid View Post
Take it to their website mate. Link.
Yep, please don't bring this here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.- Wayne Gretzky
Closed Thread

Tags
admans, admins, horrible