project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
13 Dec 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 01:08 AM   #1
Regan
Default Battle Force training sever is a joke when they kick and banned people for this!!

Seems to me that some of the admins on the Battleforce training sever need some glasses before they decide to ban people. I have played on this sever every day and have really enjoyed lots of fun with other players there But let me tell you that tonight was very different.

Tonight I had players, (which I believe to be a squad) placing c4 on my heli everytime I got into it and exploding it everytime I took off. I got really sick of this bullcrap and I eventually responded, by taken off in a chopper and giving them some friendly fire as a warning. After all, I thought that t/k mode was switched off.

But guess what? They kicked and banned me. Seems it was ok for someone to constantly stick C4 on my choppers, but not for me to react to it. Is this how severs are ran these days? What is their website since I would like to post my side of the story.

Looks like I will have to practice my pilot skills on my own and without my sqaud, shame really, since I made alot of friends on this sever.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:22 AM   #2
stoobywon

Default Re: Battle Force training sever is a joke when they kick and banned people for this!!

The usual reply by a moderator on something like this is to post on their forums, not the PR forums.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:32 AM   #3
Kenny

Default Re: Battle Force training sever is a joke when they kick and banned people for this!!

I know how you fell my advice if it ever happenes again don't retaliate just take some screenshots or just threaten them most guys don't like it but 95% of the time if you threaten them and then disconnect they will leave the sever after you, then your free to play the game but before you do any of that talk to one of the admins most will help you out and if they dont just leave no sever wants to be renound for having no players because of the bad attuitued admins

Old 07-05-2009, 04:28 AM   #4
Mr.Hyde
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Mr.Hyde Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.Hyde

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen somone kicked from a training server before.

No harsh words were typed to prevoke?

"Any society that would give up a little liberty for security deserve neither and will lose both" ~Benjamin Franklin
Old 07-05-2009, 09:36 AM   #5
Bamtoman

Send a message via AIM to Bamtoman Send a message via Skype™ to Bamtoman

I seen some admin abuse from their server too also,
An admin force tked my friend who was in a -10, he forced tked by putting a car infront of the a-10, and the a-10 rammed the car while taking off.
The game said my friend tked, then the admin said "OH no intentional Tking dur", then he banned my friend for 4 hours.
The server is good but their admins suck balls
Old 07-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #6
www_th3_bomber

I got banned from that server (because I said 3, 2, 1 so we would shoot at the same time).

Battleforce training server is just crap. Admins never kick the annoying spawnrapers. I was at MEC side ones, got 40 times killed, after each other, and I didn't do anything else then spawning on infantry. Enemy was just hovering with a couple of choppers and killing everyone that spawned. No one was kicked, there were 5 guys screaming for an admin. And you say 3, 2, 1 and you get banned for 'chat abuse', or whatever they called it.

I don't want to be on servers with admins like that.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:50 PM   #7
Ssential

Had also some bad experiences on that server...
As soon as I spawned at the Infantry Village as a MEC, I got raped by a Little Bird / APC / Jet. All the freaking time... I could have spawned half an hour later and they would still be there.
Then I decided to switch to the US to learn some jet controls until a pathetic person jumped in front of my jet and punished me for the teamkill. He did that 3 times, each time when I jumped into a jet and steered it out of the hanger -> I got banned.

Last edited by Ssential; 07-05-2009 at 06:58 PM..
Old 07-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
gazzthompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regan View Post
Tonight I had players, (which I believe to be a squad) placing c4 on my heli everytime I got into it and exploding it everytime I took off. I got really sick of this bullcrap and I eventually responded, by taken off in a chopper and giving them some friendly fire as a warning. After all, I thought that t/k mode was switched off.
being a admin is hard work, and depends heavily what you see. my guess is they didnt see you being c4'ed and only saw you tking them, thus the ban.

i would say, of all the admin complains on PR forums which ive seen (many) 90% of them is the player misunderstanding them and blowing it out of proportion.

also;

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f29-...ans-forum.html

Old 07-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #9
Snazz
Supporting Member

I just want their ping limit increased so I can join a populated training server more often. :P
Old 07-05-2009, 11:47 PM   #10
crazy11
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
Yep please take this to the servers website.

Locked.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.- Wayne Gretzky
Closed Thread

Tags
banned, battle, force, joke, kick, people, sever, training