project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
17 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 02:37 AM   #51
bromley

Default Re: People giving away cache locations on Insurgency

yeah there is an aweful lot of unknown caches being destroyed lately, makes you wonder...
bromley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:33 PM   #52
TheOldBreed

or you could pretend its the CIA with intel. from an informant.
haha nah, that sh*t sucks most of the time. most of the time being when you're not BLUFOR haha
TheOldBreed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #53
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldBreed View Post
haha nah, that sh*t sucks most of the time. most of the time being when you're not BLUFOR haha
Of course Mr. TeamswitchingBeforeInsurgents.

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:48 PM   #54
drs79
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bromley View Post
yeah there is an aweful lot of unknown caches being destroyed lately, makes you wonder...
There are the team switchers who tell where caches are, and who obviously don't understand the basic premise of PR, and what life in general is all about.

Then there are those who feel they should spawn at an unknown cache, grab a rpg, or other weapon and fire from the cache, or put nade traps right by the entrance so when a teammate enters it trips the grenade trap and voila!.

^ The above candidates for Darwin awards.
drs79 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:53 PM   #55
JKRMAUI

I hate it when my battles get on blufor. Every time I switch from Opfor to blufor I do my best to join a squad that is attacking the revealed cache. If the caches I saw on the map aren't revealed yet, I just pal around and act stupid.
JKRMAUI is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:23 PM   #56
[MPN]Slouch2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKRMAUI View Post
I hate it when my battles get on blufor. Every time I switch from Opfor to blufor I do my best to join a squad that is attacking the revealed cache. If the caches I saw on the map aren't revealed yet, I just pal around and act stupid.
You don't think it would be worth getting the squad together and actively searching for insurgents to kill, which will get you IP's towards revealing the cache?

This is what a lot of organised squads do, and a lot of the time they just stumble across the unmarked cache on the way to somewhere else. I have to admit I've found quite a few unmarked caches now, while on the way to another location.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[MPN]Slouch2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #57
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
You don't think it would be worth getting the squad together and actively searching for insurgents to kill, which will get you IP's towards revealing the cache?
I think he means he wouldn't want to put himself in a situation where his ill gotten knowledge would affect the game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #58
[MPN]Slouch2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2B Rudd View Post
I think he means he wouldn't want to put himself in a situation where his ill gotten knowledge would affect the game.
Sorry yes you're correct, I misread his post.

[MPN]Slouch2 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cache, giving, insurgency, locations, people