project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
21 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 07:05 PM   #81
Oddsodz

Default Re: PR-Downloader - v0.87

REboot is needed if you had to install the ".Net framework".

As for speeds. I Just did I test to see if it was really that slow. And it is not. I Would ask that you check your network/firewal/router.

Now on to a side note.

I Am not sure if I shall be doing this again for the next release. I Am not sure if I shall have the time. So I am looking for somebody to take over for me. Anybody want the project?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Censorship is Ugly
Oddsodz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:11 PM   #82
Ferron

Just checked all possible causes of the low speed connection and didn't find any. Probably it's our beautiful ISP that likes to throttle P2P traffic... Anyways, thanks for respond! I wonder why there is no link for that software in the download section.
Ferron is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #83
Oddsodz

It's not a "DEV" Product. It's a User made alternative to installing. One I might add that is very good lol

Censorship is Ugly
Old 11-18-2009, 10:40 PM   #84
Ferron

Hey, can I just remove all PR related files in mods folder and install it from the downloaded files (core, levels). Any registry clean required? Unfortunately, PR Downloader doesn't work for me

EDIT. Never mind, just found the uninstall file in the mods folder. Your stuff r0x0rs! XD
Last edited by Ferron; 11-18-2009 at 11:00 PM..
Old 11-19-2009, 12:37 AM   #85
Oddsodz

Yes you can just deleate the mods/pr folder and install the normal "Core+Levels". There is no need for any registry edits. As it will be the same as what the normal "Core+Levels" install anyway.

And yes the un-installer will work just as well. It removes all traces of PR.

Censorship is Ugly
Old 12-20-2009, 05:09 PM   #86
Oddsodz

Updated to add extra file for compatibility with all PRSP and Community map addons.

(levels.087)

Just re download the program from the link in the 1st post. And re run the app. All will be well.

Oddsodz

Censorship is Ugly
Old 12-29-2009, 05:36 PM   #87
svsguitarlab
Unhappy Re: PR-Downloader - v0.87

Hallo. Using the pr down-loader, but my download has been hanging for a day at 54.628%... is this because my windows firewall is stopping it? I turned it off...

Looking at my connection, there seems to be zero data sent/received. How do I access and adjust the ports?
svsguitarlab is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:27 AM   #88
Oddsodz

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsguitarlab View Post
Hallo. Using the pr down-loader, but my download has been hanging for a day at 54.628%... is this because my windows firewall is stopping it? I turned it off...

Looking at my connection, there seems to be zero data sent/received. How do I access and adjust the ports?

You can not change ports. But you don't need too. I Would say that your firewall has stopped it working. Just restart your PC and re run the PR-Downloader. It will continue from where it left off.

Censorship is Ugly
Old 12-30-2009, 02:11 PM   #89
svsguitarlab

cheers thanks. I did switch it off *my pc fan keeps me up at night* (I'm a musician so those frequencies drive me insane...)

I came home this evening after dloading the whole day and it has gone up to 62%, so I guess it's still breathing. I really hope this dloader works, downloading all these patches cost me more than I paid for the game.
svsguitarlab is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #90
Oddsodz

I Am sorry it is slow for you. Not much I can do about it. I Would say that maybe your firewall is block it. But that would stop all traffic. So Maybe you are one of them unlucky ones that have an ISP that throttles Bittottrent traffic.

Censorship is Ugly

Tags
086, 087, mode, prdownloader, prep, ready, v087