project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 07:12 AM   #81
Schakal
Default Re: Sniper Whores get ready to be amazed!

Wookie Mod 1.2 BF2 ENGINE !!

YouTube Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Schakal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:44 AM   #82
Mary.au

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schakal View Post
Wookie Mod 1.2 BF2 ENGINE !!

YouTube Video
Implementing that or similar would be very cool.
Mary.au is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:11 AM   #83
Aliblista

hmmm wookie mod looks good....does anyone really play it/populated servers?

Implementation in PR would be nice, along with teh sn0w mapz ftw! But seriously, the snow and camo there looks pretty good, not quite PR standard but im sure it could be something seen in PR in the future

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
=BTB=Aliblista Recruiter/Trainer/Pilot/SL

MBP 2.4ghz C2D,2gb RAM, 8600M GT 256MB
Aliblista is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:11 AM   #84
Engineer

would be nice indeed...
Engineer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:38 AM   #85
Sgt. Mahi

Personaly I couldn't give a flying **** about the sniper kit in PR. In most cases they are being used for unrealistic missions in PR anyway. No modern snipers jumps into a chopper to be put down on a hill just to start sniping random enemies that comes by. If snipers actually was going for squadleaders and such I would be more convinced that PR needed a sniper kit.
It could be cool if a sniper actually focused on getting a headshot on a SL to make a squad more imobilized instead of just taking out what he can get.
So what I'm basicly saying is: Yes it is awesome graphics and it looks very cool but I don't see the need of it in the PR I want to play

Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading
Sgt. Mahi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:53 AM   #86
AnRK
Supporting Member

Just cos a fair few snipers suck doesn't mean they don't deserve attention, alot of chopper pilots and tank drivers/gunners suck but they don't seem to get as much flak as snipers for some reason.
AnRK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:05 AM   #87
Aquiller
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Aquiller

Becuase snipers are a symbol. Together with SF kit - they were a symbol of what we've tried to get rid off - Vanilla 1337ness.

I failed to see anything great in mentioned videos, couple of eye-candy's only.
Aquiller is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:39 AM   #88
Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquiller View Post
Becuase snipers are a symbol. Together with SF kit - they were a symbol of what we've tried to get rid off - Vanilla 1337ness.

I failed to see anything great in mentioned videos, couple of eye-candy's only.
How about ballistics, weapon sway, and on-the-fly zeroing for other guns?

Help Project Reality in Australia, join the bigD community!

Jay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:40 AM   #89
Mary.au

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Mahi View Post
Personaly I couldn't give a flying **** about the sniper kit in PR. In most cases they are being used for unrealistic missions in PR anyway. No modern snipers jumps into a chopper to be put down on a hill just to start sniping random enemies that comes by. If snipers actually was going for squadleaders and such I would be more convinced that PR needed a sniper kit.
It could be cool if a sniper actually focused on getting a headshot on a SL to make a squad more imobilized instead of just taking out what he can get.
So what I'm basicly saying is: Yes it is awesome graphics and it looks very cool but I don't see the need of it in the PR I want to play
On the contrary, PR is the only game I snipe in, because it is the exact opposite of 1337 specops style of play.

When I snipe I try to do it realistically, by engaging targets such as the sl and medic, without compromising my location. I love being able to take 10 minutes to run to a location, and still know there's gonna be over an hour left before the game runs out.

Sniping in games such as css and nilla bf2 dosn't appeal to me, because its so.... unrealistic?
Mary.au is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #90
marcoelnk
Retired PR Developer

Sorry i dont quite understand... what does this have to do with bf2142 ?
as i see it its PR on bf2 and id more than love to see these features.

marcoelnk is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
amazed, ready, sniper, whores